How to add my photo to my forum profile?

YOU CAN go to: ISABEL KAIF -> PROFILE-> CLICK->ADD->SELECT->BROWSE->CHOOSEFROM-COMPUTER-> OK :

THANKS
OLGA SHULMAN LEDNICHENKO
ISABEL KAIF
ISABEL TURQUOTTE

Dear, teacher!
Hello, sir thanks very much for sending many lesson to me. I always read and practice everyday but still not good with listening speaking especially writing…!
Please help me more I really need you to improve it. one more thing i want to post my photos in the forum…can you tell me how to do it?
Many wishes and many thanks…!

Chheta

thanks to my all friend on this site i love you all
i love our teacher i love our student too. i love you al the beople and our teacher

you all brecious friend to me
i start learning inglish very good
thanks am ok now i speak very good well than befor
thank you
but i have boroblem on how to talk quickly and faslt as white people

i can’t find where to upload my photo. phlease help me

Hi Tramanh89nguyen,

You’ve obviously discovered how to add a profile photo.
If you want to add a photo to a particular message there is an ‘add photo’ function on the ‘preview’ page when you type the message.

Hi Mr Torsten,
Please can you tell me how to upload my picture to my forum file?

Thank You
Nuufou

Hi Torsten. Sorry but this forum is a bit complicated. You’ve asked me to talk about myself but how can I find you here?!!! Anyhow, many thanks for your emails. Please send me a private email if possible so that I can introduce myself better. Regards

Hello Mehrabanham,

Welcome to the forums.
If you aren’t used to forums, then I appreciate that this seems to be complicated.
Basically a forum is a place where all members (including Torsten) can read and respond to the messages that are posted. It is useful for collaborative learning and sharing ideas.

Hi Everybody! I’m from Kazakhstan!!! I’m newcomer))…who knows about reading sections? would like to read smth…advanced

hi torsen! I have try to post photo but I do’nt success, I do’nt know the way to post, please show me the way to post photo, thank so much!

I try.

Hi! torsen, I have post my picture , if you receive please send mail for me, thank you much!

Hey I’m Edlira thanks you for teaching me english Torsten but I don’t know how to add a photo, you need to help me.

am from Nairobi, Kenya. torsten thanks very much for upgrading my english. promise to introduce lots of friends. keep up the good job. visit kenya its a lovely country to live in but not leaving it

Dear sir
I still can not find the profile to upload my photos.
I read your instruction and find it ,but I can’t.
I’m so sorry.

Dear sir
I go to the post a reply and I see the words Add photo ,then I
browser to upload my picture. Can you see it?

Hello Si Ath Horth,

You seem to be trying to post an image directly into your main message from what you say. Is that what you wish to do or do you want to add a picture to your profile so it appears on the right hand side of the browser window, under your username, in all your messages?
There are two separate processes depending on which of the above you want to do.
Here are step by step instructions for each process:
Forum Images

The reason why your haven’t been able to get your picture to display in the main message yet might be the following:
After selecting the picture in your browser, and returning to the main message posting page, an ‘upload photo’ button should appear by the ‘add photo’ instruction. Have you clicked on that button?
If you have clicked on that, but the photo you have chosen still hasn’t uploaded, it is likely to be because the image isn’t suitable - either it is too large a resolution or it is in a format which the forum application doesn’t recognise.

Hi dear, I mean i did post my picture already on forum last week.

CON NGUYEN

Hello:

I am happy to join this programme, but I don’t know the way neither to send you a picture nor to join the forum. So, I will try more to achieve a right solution.

Thanks

Ramona