How to add my photo to my forum profile?

Hello Torsten,
I’ve uploaded my photo already.I managed to do it at last.
Best regards,
Mary

Hi
I tried to add my photo and I hope it will be O.K.
ahmeddom

Hello Mr.Torsten Hello everyone
Thank you for your help.The last lesson about improving my pronunciation
is so intersting and so useful.The weak points for me are pronunciation and
to know more synonyms and diferences between them.
please help me in these points especially.

Many thanks
sahar5

Hi Mr.Torsten I think i could upload my picture ,thank you

most forums use the lingo “avatar” so always look for that word in your settings, thats where your picture goes :wink:

Hi Okapixel,

That might be useful advice for other forums, but not this one. Here the terms used are ‘graphic image’ and ‘photo’.

Dear Torsten

I can’t post my image into this forum. Please help me how to do it

Thank you so much

Hi Lanlt, which of the outlined steps have you taken?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Promoting a theme park[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi Torsten,

i agree with you to upload a picture to this forum,

Hi Torsten

I tried to add my picture but i can’t what to do?

rose

Hi torsten

sorry for the message is not true haven’t scaner to scan my picture to add in the forum. then if i want to add flower or ather picture is ok. so sorry for bad english.

hellen

good afternoon mr Torsen,
well I really don’t think that you need my photo to get an idea about me. I think you can get it from my way of writing or expressing myself, am I wrong?

hi!i’m sulaiman,i have been reading ur lessons last one month,its very intresting and very useful.my reading and writing skils is quite good compare speaking skils.how can i develop my speaking skils?pls assist me.

Dear,
It is a good information hope I can do it now,god bless you.

Hello,
Sir Good morning
Now photo setting in not hard at all for me but in starting i feel some problems !!!

Hello! mr torsten,
well, It was so easy to learn English in this websit .I want to thank you about evrything you did to me .I want just to say that if i can be a teacher with you.I like teaching peopl as you are doing.I feel myself a teacher.pleas help me to involve with you in that job.

hhhhhhhhhi sir how are you doing

Hello Mr.Torsten
I am pleased to tell you that I could add my photo in the forum page I have just open my e-mail and found that you are asking me to add my photo in your last e-mail lesson . I konw well the importance of sending my photo to the forum . I would like to say that I will do my best to make use of every thing you send me and I promise to do any thing you ask me to do to improve my standard of English . Thanks a lot.
Abdalmoniem

Test I Post

Hello Torsten,
I’m Patrizia, Patty for friends, in this period I’m very busy with my job and it’s for me very difficult to write and to do exercises in english.
I have sent for the forum one my photo, taken from your site.
Good night
Patty