How important are free learning materials to you?

Have to say that in the case of your site, the free matterials are of a better quality than many of the other things, also things bought for money. The help is important in such hard times, and I have to say thousands of thanks, to you and your coleagues.
Wishing you all the best
Regards
Alexandra

Dear Torsten
This English-test.net is very helpful

Hi everyone,

It’s too much important that there are many free material to study English nowadays, especially with the internet. I think that technology as the internet help us a lot to improve and share knowledge even living in other side of the Atlantic. I’m very happy for be a member of English-test.net and have the access to learn more every day.

tks, Laila

The advantages are more than the disadvantages in my opinion,everything in life was supposed to be free that is why the very important things in life are free,i can give an example of air that we breathe.Things are sold in life to make sure that others should not have and also reduce the congestion which usually happens when free things are being distributed or shared.Items which are not in abundance are usually sold just to make sure that the distrubition process regulates itself.

Those who really want to learn English are surely benefitting from these lessons,the only problem that some have is when they have not paid for a service the kind of not concentrate.we are in a way brain washed that we need to paid for good things which is not neccessarily the case at all times.

Free learning materials are the most useful way of improving your language skills. But there are not good for some one who is the beginner and can’t understand the sentences very well in that new foreign language. English-test.net is the best site I have seen in the net which can be used for improving your skills in English. Right now I’ve started to learn German and I’m participating a course in our university. But as long as I learn the basics of the language I’ll start to improve my skills from the internet.
I would like to thank you and all people in your group for all these facilities you have prepared for the learners.

Well, it’s a shame for me in my age (57years old) not able to speak and write perfect English. Therefore I would like to proof my English skills. This night I came back from Turkey. Most of the Turkish people are working in tourism and they learned to speak English and German. I spent two weeks for holidays and could enjoy it. In the evening sometimes I walked through the shopping center in Avsallar closed to Alanya City. Suddenly I was shot in my heard. A real pretty women with blue eyes like diamonts looked in my eyes and met me like an arrow in my heard. So it was knocking much faster then usualy. How is it possible to hear her voice and what language can I speak to her I asked myself. What a good luck I could ask her in English. She told me she’s from Poland and her name is Antonia and she’s in Turkey to proof her Turkish skills. Let me say short. It wasn’nt necessery for her because she was able to speak Turkish without any mystake and real fluidly. We spendet some time together. It was such a nice time. It was realy hard for me to say goodby. Of course we changed adresses and I invited her to come to Germany in my home to see some places in our country.
Resume: I will thank you and your team to teach me and so many people English language. God shall bless you and your team not forgeting poor people like me to get some exercises in English. I lost my job when I’ve got cancer ( morbus chron and collitis ulcerosa) than I was hited by diabetes. Never mind. I feel like a poor begger.! 279 € a.m. There is no money to pay fees. I spend my time to read and hear English lessons, writing some lyrics and some anekdotes. Humor keeps me living
best regards Terry

Hi Torsten
First of all i want to say thank you because of this free website to learning english.
I think this free course is usefull not only for people that couldnt pay for english course also for everyone that want to improve his/her english.
Im working and now i pay for my english course.but the best things about this website is when you see many people from different countries and cultures and with different accent,you could assessment your improvement in learning english and others with their ideas encourage you to learn more and more.also your learning method such as recording our voice and etc… is very usefull.
Special thanks of english-test.net group.
parnaz

Dear sir
Free English lessons are very useful. Its a key component for my progress in learning language hats off to you.

Hi Torsten, hi everyone,

Are there any disadvantages to get a language course for free? I don’t know… But I think there is a great advantage - much more people are able to try themselves in a language learning process, including people who haven’t got an opportunity to pay for rather expensive courses. I am empressed very much by the geography of the community which was organised by your Forum - so many people from so many countries. They are so different but they are in the great majority of cases are friendly and eager to help each other to reach one goal - to be able to communicate with any person in any part of the world.

Best regards,
Yuri Zverev

I receive your email every week. That is very important for me because I have no time for English classes. English-test.net is so useful and quite easy to access. I have recommended many my friends. And the most wonderful thing is it is free to everyone. Thanks to it I’m more confident in using English, especially when a foreigner visits my company. Thank you very much, English-test.net. I hope I am able to to have chance to use it for long time.

Hi Torsten,

How are you? It’s been a while since I last visited this site. I’ve been very busy and I only read the information that you send me trough email which have been very useful. The reason why I only use materials when they’re free is because I hardly have spare time to study and spare money to spend. I know it’s very important to continue learning and improve my English that’s why I’m really thankful that you make learning for free possible!

Hi Torsen,

Your free learning materials are really important to me. A student like me does not have enough money, you know… I used to borrow books from my friends ,or sometimes, pirate to download e-books to study English. However, now I can learn online, test my English skills, and communicate with learners all around the world. How wonderful!

Talk about the pros and cons of free English learning materials, I think they have both. Free materials are good if they are created by trust-worthy people, such as the admins of this site. On the other hand, when the materials are in bad quality, which means they have a lot of mistakes, learners may be misled.

And to answer your last question, not all paid products are better than the free ones. Believe me, your free lessons and newsletters are much better than some of English books sold in my country. They are just… ridiculous. I can easily point out grammatical mistakes in those books. I wonder why they publish stupid things, for money, maybe…

Well ,when you need to improve your english, you have to work hard and use many service , either free ones or payed. Aas i’m concern , i hve used bought many books and Cassettes(tapes), and i’m a tregular user of English net. free y mail. bOth are useful, and there is no nisadventage of a free product if you need it.
Iused to attend an english course in a class,for free ,by ana american volunteer working in my country Rwanda in Africa, i assure you they helped me a lot and i’m thankful. they taught us more than you can get in a formal english class

Hello Torsten,

There are too many advantages. But it has disadvantages:))) ( If could you image as student that the teacher is beautiful young lady, what about women classmate and get into contact in life, and get some drink after difficult lessons).
Buy the way as I said your project is very useful and fruitful, indeed.
Thank you very much.
Metody

Dear Sir
Learning materials are always useful. It doesn’t matter whether they are free or not . It depends on the knowledge they give us. But if we are getting something for free they are really important because they helps us to learn something and to save our precious money.

Hi everyone
I am a member in English-test.net. and I’ve used it just for free, but when I need to pay some fees I will because I found it very useful.

thanks

I am sorry, I haven’t answered on the above question very clearly, just I talked about English-test.net
Yes, sometimes I found the free materials very good but with materials, which require fees, are more useful than free.

Hello everyone, when I read this article about the free materials for studies, I was trilled. my answers to the question goes thus, there are many advantages to free learning materials. 1. You don’t have to pay so much money to learn English. 2. All you need to do is log on and it’s right in front you. 3. flexible and easy to reach. you need not to spent money on transportation. Dis. Adv. 1.people never value free things. 2. There is actually great difference between face to face teaching and learning on your own. I hope you find my little contribution meaning. Thanks Ibrahim.

Hello everyone, I can’t see any disadvantages of getting wonderful FREE materials. Everybody has a chance to study a language dispite of money,

Helena

Thanks to the Internet we can find lots of material to learn English, sometimes I also like to take a look at grammar books and if i find used books for a good price I get. I think we can improve a lot listening to the music, i usually get the lyrics put the music on and sing!!! For me me is a easy to improve pronunciation and increase my vocabulary!!! Many thanks for this wonderful website!!!