How important are free learning materials to you?

Hi everyone.
I 'm very happy to learn free english , because I never had the oportunity and pey for this , the advertising give us that amaizing oportunity.
thanks .
Arigirl

becouse I am in Somalia so that I can’t to buy any Books, then I am learing only free resource, actualy I understand very well in English until I connected this your site and I send you many thanks.

Hi everybody
I am a user of this site., and i am very thankfull but i think we all have to get ourselves prepared and get upto dated by other resources like books and different courses . in order to be able to get the utmost benefit of these lessons and improve our english knowledge.
thanks
anahid

hello everyone.
I personally believe that free materials could be a good option in order to learn a new language, but they are not only the best option. i think that you should use all materials you can get. In my case, I use free materials but also I have bought some english methods and I try to combine and to compare them, this technique has helped me in order to improve my english language.
regards!!!

hello people ,first of all i am grateful to Torsten ,his letters are teaching ,and as for me i grew a lot in virtue of the free lessons he sends us ,thanks officially .

Hi Torsten,
In my opinion, your free materials and services are the best when compared with others. It’s very useful and helpful for people who need it espeacially people who can’t afford to buy the paid materials.

There is no disadvantage in all the materials and I can guarantee that you’ll get a lot of merit by giving your precious teaching. Moreover, you’ll get some good feedback from learners who have come to succeed in their life, such as getting a job or getting a better job after they improved their English.

At that time they will be able to buy some of your products. I reckon free materials and paid materials are not much different at all except reading lessons.

Have a happy and save Christmas,

Cheers
Unchan

i think that the results of the survey above are really clear. most of us use free materials because they are useful tools and the most important thing is that they do not cost, you can get them every time you want.

Hi everyone, i only see advantage in learning and practise english here in the english-test.net, because i dont have a well paid job.
and a think that all the materials are very good and easy to understand.

Eugênio

Hello everybody;
I had used englishtest a lot until my company chose a paid english course on the internet. Without toadying, I have to say that I found english-test the most valuable.
The only thing I got with the paid service that I can’t have with this site, was private lessons, one to one with an english teacher. In my point of view,everything else is better on this free website.
In particular, the forum is really of great help.
I am sometimes buying stuff for learning english but I find very important to have free website like this one.
Thank you for providing this very useful site.
Philippe

Hello, I think that access to free resources has both advantages and disadvantages. As for the disadvantages, it is always difficult to find good resource whether the access is free or paid. As for me, I found english-test.net by chance and I must admit this website offers all that I need to improve my English. Anyway, in my opinion, some materials you must pay for such as good dictionary, maybe some grammar book. These two aids help me every day along with this website as I can listen to the recordings in English, record my voice message and in this way communicate with other learners/teachers as well as write my opinions eventually post some grammar/vocabulary questions whenever I want. This is the biggest advantage of this website for me. As Torsten wrote in his mail - learning English is a life-long process and I can´t imagine that I should pay an English teacher all my life :slight_smile:

hello everybody ,

it,s really great to have the chance to get these materias and advice to improve English, and thanks a lot to this webside that allow us this opportunity.
Acira

Hello!
I’m very grateful for the good stuff you supply on this site. I’m not regular on it but I’d like to spend more time learning and communicating. There is always something to learn.

Thanks a lot

Ecaterina

Hi
The people in the Website are so kind to have provided with great exercises and they come free too. I am forever grateful for this. For me, I try to use as much as I can and am thankful to everyone at english-test.net for great opportnity to learn.
With lots of thanks
Inez

Hi. I’m glad for having such possibility as getting material we need for free. There are many sites providing us with such materials, but this site is one of the best. Here we can practise every aspect while studying or teaching - I mean four main skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening). Thanks to people who do this work for us.

Most of the paid services have a big disadvantage, they give first priority for money and second priority for service.They compromise with quality. Most of the free service providers focus on quality service, like ‘english-test.net’, since the quality of their service and thereby the increasing number of customers help them to exist and continue further improved service. They believe that if the quality is good, money follows it. Not quality from money, but money from quality. Many paid services interpreting this in wrong way, if quality means money then money means quality, not at all. So the services like english-test.net should exist since they focus on quality. For their existence all subscribers should buy their products - books etc.- they advertise on their website.

This is the best place to learn English for free I’ve ever known. Thanks all.

Hi I would like to thanksful for supporting free education, I like it very much and I have these lesson to teach my students in the English class every day, thanks again.

Jack

I relly thank you so much as of your free english course b/c it’s help me to imporove my english language.
regards,
yetem

Hi Torsten,
As a learner of English with extensive experience, can only envy those users who get free access to the lessons like yours. Had I had such opportunities in my younger days probably my carrier and the whole life would’ve run quite differently. It’s great to communicate with people from
all over the world, exchange opinions, and take a free, considerate and very helpful advice. Please accept my respect for your missionary activities. If I personally could be of any service to you just let me know.
Best regards.

hello dear torsen
i must thank you very very much for all you have done on this site
i think this is the best site i have ever visited for learning english language . it,s full of every thing that someone need to learn english include lessons, essays,tests ,forum activities,and so on . i think it costs tousands of books in this field
i am one of those follow these courses . i have been to an engliss class for three years exept what i had learnt in schools and universiry . i think there are several ways to learn english but the best two of them are teaching and also translating it to your own language . i,m teaching my colleagues at my office (tural water and wastewater company ). i am number 245 on the forum tests and i,m trying to improve
thanks a lot