How good is your English?

Hi Nola , Regine and ginevra. My name is Ilu and I’m really involved in languages as this is my daily job. I got to speak English, French and Spanish. None of them was difficult, just a question of time and patient. Languages are not only made of words, grammar, turns,
phonethics, verbs etc. etc. All this can be studied at any school or academy, at home or through the internet. However, the big issue
comes when you have to deal with different people abroad. Then you realize that any of them use a different accent, turns, verbs, prepositions…etc. One day you come to terms that it’s impossible to learn American English, Canadien, British etc. and then you try
to develop your skills so that in the case you don’t undestand every single word, at least you are able to take up the meaning.

This never happened to me with French. French grammar and verbs are difficult , aso pronunciation, but once you learn them, I think
you can go to france and talk with most people, even if they speak Patua.

Regards

Ilu

Dear Torsten,
First and foremost I want to appreciate all you did for students and your effort for correcting their common mistakes. I think it is significant to spell and write words correctly either. Would you please guide me how to prepare for IBT test? and tell me how writting essays really evaluate?
with best regards
Elaheh

Hi teacher.
I have read your letter, really i do not know how my English’ s level, but i thought my English wasn’t good enough so i will learn more and learning is unlimited.Thank you your lessons you has gave me to learn about English.
Best regards.
Khanhlan.

Hello! Thank you for the letters.
To my mind, I have an advanced level of English. I’m a 3rd year student now and English is my major. Last year we did sample CAE tests (C1 level) and this year we started preparing for level C2 (proficiency).
Regards,
Nataliia

Hi everyone
It’s me Awell MOHAMMED
How are you,
just I want chart with you, If you are agree.just ask me any quesition I want learning more wirten beacuse i read very well and andrstunde but i no wirten very well plase help me.

tack care

Hi
are you happy to chart with me.
If you are agree just abovt Graram.
bye

Hi Awell,

To ‘chart’ is to use a map or plan to record information or plot a course.
The word you need is ‘chat’.

Are you serious?

Hey,I think I am an advanced English speaker because grammar is very good , I rarely have spelling mistakes, I use this language all the time with friends and family sometime, and ofcourse I always try to improve my English by reading and listening to music-TV =)
thank you,
d.k

It’s brilliant that you have so much confidence in your spoken English. I hope the following will help you with your written communication:

Hey, I think I am an advanced English speaker because my grammar is very good, I rarely have spelling mistakes, I use this language all the time with friends and some of the time with family, and, of course, I always try to improve my English by reading and listening to M-TV.
Thank you,
D.K.

Hi, I am nano from Egypt,
I have been readen all your replies it is my first time to be contact with you in this forum and I am really happy with that I think it will be a good way to learn english and to talke with the others,
I am allso donnot know what is my level in English and how to define it I am started english courses since 3 months and I want to know more and more because I will be change my career so I need to be perfect in english, please tell me about any wibe sites that will helpes me in learning english in correct and easy way,especially you Nola because I knew that you are a teatcher .and I want to be contact with any American native .
Many thanks . Nano…

good morning sir it is diffcult to my level. i want to improve english and able to speak wherever i can. this can ,i change into want. give some as usual tips to make my english good. thanks a lot.

good morning sir it is diffcult to my level. i want to improve english and able to speak wherever i can. this can ,i change into want. give some as usual tips to make my english good. thanks a lot.

Everything we have today came from some possible way that we creates for us out of millions. Education are like gold for person in any stage of his life. You should use this article in the lead paragraph for more awareness.

Customized Term Papers

Hi,

Not quite sure why you are promoting a site at the end of your message. Your English is a little strange, to say the least and I assume you are not involved with the site.

Alan

Hi Torsten ,

In my opinion , to measure your english level you have to take some tests that specifically designed to measure how much you know about the english language . I can say that my level at english language is intermediate becuse I can understand what people write and say although I can’t confirm that becuse I didn’t take any tests that measure the real level I belong to .

best wishes to you

I know what you mean about students wanting more advanced materials. I would suggest that they do a Google search for Englishlanguagedownloads.com and check out the free materials there. Particularly good, I find, for students focusing on exam prep. Some very good listening links on the site too.

James Tierney
Milan

hi dear toresten. i think i need advanced english.
thankyou.
muhammad

hi,
i think my english level is intermediat.

heba

i agree with your opinion,

heba