Have you been gulped?

That was a good April the 1st joke :slight_smile:

Thank you for new lwsson , Torsten!!

~Phoebe

i want know clear about gulp i understant what u said

Hi Torsten, and I belived that strange custom about joking with the date of April the 1th was only used by people of latin origin… in my country we call it “fish of April”!
Enjoy.

Mr. Torsten,
GoogleGulp doesn’t exist in Argentine, next time will see. As always, thank you, you are very kind.

Best regards,
Leonor

I can’t get that beverage in my country . .
:frowning:

Hi,Torsten

I would like to try this cool drink. Please give me more information where and how do I get this drink including their names.

Martha
Arusha - Tanzania

Hi Arusha, you can get that drink only if you manage to meet an Google employee in person.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A balancing act[YSaerTTEW443543]

LOL
Torsten, you gave me a good laugh today!

Many thanks! Haha

I would like to know people who have been gulped?

Hi Teacher

My video is not play :frowning:

Cheers, have a great time with the great beverage my friends

ooooooooooops,
I can only wish that I may never be in a state to use any gulp…

Anyhow; I like it the way (Torsten Daerr) you narrated.

heah I want the list because I want to be Gulpied plz comeon surely it is not available yet in South Africa.

where is GOOgleGulp yes one day we will drink . but not now at that time I become perfict man, beacuse at that time I speak ,listaen,read,well .maybe I will teache other my friend .
thank you Torsten

Dear Mr Torsten,

i think our national drink is enough :!: :!: :!: :!:

sincere
Mohamed

Torsten,

Thanks a lot for offer, I’d like to have na name you suggest.

Hana/Belajar

Dear Torsten
When I read it your phrase I was thinking what kind of drink is this because I haven’t seen any one like this google gulp,and i asked my husband if he knew this kind of drink,but after I saw the others what they have written i start laughing ,this was a very good trick congratulation you make me gulped.
Best wishes
Admira

Torsan

I would like to try this cool drink. Please give me more information where and how do I get this drink including their names.

But it is true?

Google gulp ???

Google Gulp

hahahaahahahahahhaah!!

i dont know anyone who is already been gulped…can you provide me with some names