Have you been gulped?

I hope to wait for a better opportunity for gulp more knowledge ,because ones of causes of my low reults is because I have not a computer with all devices to tke an advantage of teaching master here .Patience . Hugs.

It’s witty enough and pulling sb’s leg.

Is there anybody who wouldn’t like to be cool ? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey hello!
At first I did not get the joke, but then I searched on internet about “Google Gulp”.
:lol: :lol: It is just a tradition from Google to make jokes each year on April.
Funny!!! :wink:

It’s seems like rackeetering to me . Else in my opinion is not a drink that will make you a better friend than other person or more clever and so on. Wel it’s my opinion . I hope not had hurted none ego inflated. see you later!

I don´t understand what’s the matter, but I’ll try.

Hi, Alfwm :slight_smile:

I also didn’t understand what was the matter, so I reached for some information exactly from Google. Then Google led me to the site below.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google%27s_hoaxes

Googling is the best way in case you lacked datas from any areas. It is certainly developing and can be very exciting.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

you are very kind, thanks for telling me about the hoax. LOL

Mr. Torsten…is an ideal English master as well as the master of give-away gifts such as this one…cool…in the April hot sun…
Let him try something different in this 2009…

how we can get this amazing

Hi Torsten,
It was a really cool joke.I really enjoyed it.

Hello Sir,
I have tried test of the day"we went holiday"I realy enjoyed this test.I have leared new vocabulary.please share me begnning lesson of the english learning course.
I introduce my self,
I’m zeenat raza
I’m working in educational institute.
I’ll going to M.A in Economics.

I went to buy some Gulp drinks today but the girl at the grocery shop told me that they are sold-out. I am glad that many people like this drink. I placed an order with the grocery shop and hope that they will have some in stock soon.

actually here in australis i have never drankn any delicious drink even thought the australian are have drink

hello yaraml:)

Torsten

This is the first news about this product. I suppose that is a game that you create to us. I suppose that is to all people that want to get more knowledge. if it is the condition, I subscribe in it.

Toñis

i dont know what the joke means at the first time,but now i think i figure it out!
it’s really funny~~~

hm - this story sounds strange to me.

Would it be possible to get told more about it in order to understand?

Thank you!!

Oh, Torsten! I’m completely google-doogle-boogle-hooglegulped by you.
And there is another method of learning English - you just take a dictionary, put it under your pillow, say some magic words, sleep soundly, get up from the right side of the bed in the morning - and you know the content of dictionary by heart! The problem is - I have lost those magic words somewhere and have to learn English in traditional way. Maybe I’ll find them. In this case I’ll report you immediately!
Yours.
Yuri.

HI i wouldl like to have some of them but i am from Egypt , FAYEZ,

Ha-ha. This topic shows how many people do not read further then first message in the topic.