Have you been gulped?

So have you heard the latest? Google introduced a new product today - the GoogleGulp. It’s a drink that quenches your thirst for knowledge.
If you want to try the beverage you have to hurry because there are only a limited number of bottles available. You can pick up your own supply of the new Gulp drink simply by turning in a used Gulp Cap at your local grocery. Now, the question is how to come by a Gulp Cap. Here is the answer: You have to know somebody who’s already been gulped, that means, somebody who has already managed to get hold of a Gulp drink. But what if you don’t know anybody who has been gulped? Well, this simply means you aren’t cool. If you like, we can provide you with names of people who have been gulped and are willing to share their used Gulp Caps. Just let us know…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Ruins[YSaerTTEW443543]

it s very kind of you i ll be glad to have some names :slight_smile: :wink:

and i’d be glad to know what the heck is going on :smiley:
Where is this beverage sold?? In Europe??

I wonder if it is available in Poland… :roll:

Umm…, I think I missed something while I was away…
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:smiley: :smiley:

Hmm, here in Switzerland you can buy all kinds of fancy drinks such as RedBull, FlyingHorse, Monster Assault, Full Throttle and many more. However, I have never seen a can labeled Google Gulp which makes me wonder if this is a real brand or just a gimmick. Also, this method of distribution you are mentioning sounds rather strange to me. Why would anybody take a cap of a used a can or bottle to their local supermarket? Have you ever seen something like this? But you may very well give us the names of people who have already purchased this suspicious Google Gulp and we will see what’s behind this story!

Ha, have you taken a look at the date of that posting? If not I recommend you do because it explains a lot…

uhahaha indeed :smiley:
Torsten i’m gonna get ya one day !!! :twisted:

Hm… :roll: Now, I got it, too.
Torsten, I have to admit: that was a good one :smiley:

heh, now i get it…hehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
:twisted:

Torsten you are being outstanding!! :frowning: :lol:
however it ll be your last attempt :evil:

As I like to say:

[color=blue]YOU’VE BEEN PUNK’D

Torsten, that was a good joke! I fell for it headfirst (or should I say ‘I swallowed it’?). I was wondering what on earth all that was about until I read FrankU’s hint. It’s a pity you haven’t been at it this year. Now we’ll have to wait for the next April Fool’s Day.

Did anyone see Google’s other April Fool’s joke, “Google Romance”? It was hilarious. The catch phrase was, “Finding a mate is really just a search problem…”

cool! i would like to have some of them!

Hi Torsten

If karina got the used Gulp Caps, why don’t you provide any names who have been gulped and are willing to share it for me. But I’ll try to gulp back this kind of drinks that will extremely gulp me in.

Many thanks
fil

Please, I like this will you provide me with the names
sorry I was not following because I visited Egypt this year

Thanks

Good news, I just want to know the new product of Google that has been introduced today, where could i get it from?

Hello,

Nice joke I was taken away too … :?

Regards,

kinda funny huh?
I dont quite get what ya say at first but it seems clear to me now :smiley: