Happy New Year to everyone!

Hi,
I’d like to wish you a Happy New Year. Hope the upcomming year will be the year of relief. Let it be full of discoveries and achievements in English!!!

6 Likes

Hi Irina!
Thank you for the wishes!
I have an idea :grin: Let everyone post a new year wish in their mother tongue.

Starting with Russian: Счастливого нового года и Рождества!

3 Likes

Gesundes Neues Jahr :wink:

3 Likes

Der wichtigste Wunsch!

2 Likes

Mutlu yıllar :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I reciprocate your greetings with thanks.
Let’s hope to have an anxiety-free, apprehension-free and a care-free life in 2021!

3 Likes

Hi Young Irina,

And a Happy, happy New Year to you and yours.

Alan
X

4 Likes

2 Likes

Such a great idea, Natalia! All the best! xxx

2 Likes

Happy New Year, Torsten! Let 2021 be filled with joy, love, and success!

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you too, Elida! In 2021 we are going to launch our new homepage with your profile and we also want to add a variety of language exercises such as this one.

It would be great if you could contribute some audio exercises in Macedonian.

Thanks a lot for your great support this year.

Cheers,
Torsten

2 Likes

Looking forward to working together again soon. My family finally weathered covid-19, so now I’m really excited to contribute to your wonderful project.

Cheers!

1 Like

Good evening everybody. Happy new year!
My full name is Ani Khachatryan. I am a new member of your forum.
I was born in Yerevan, Armenia in 2004. I’m 17 years old. About my appearance, I’m tall and thin, I have big brown eyes and light brown hair. About my character, I am very friendly, but only with people that I think are quite good. I happen really impatient and curious.I haven’t told everything about myself. I will tell you about me in our future meetings.
Regards
Ani

3 Likes

Hi again Ani, welcome to the forum. It’s been great meeting you earlier today and I would like to thank you for teaching me some phrases in Armenian.

If you like you can tell us more about how your hobbies and your passion for dancing.

Շատ շնորհակալություն

Hello Ani! Welcome to the forum! :grin:

1 Like

So, I will tell you about me.
I’m a dancer. *About Armenian national dances Komitas has once said “Dance expresses the typical characteristics of every nation, especially its traditions and degree of civilization”.*I love my country and my culture. I hope that one day I will present my country. I take part in a beauty competition called ‘Miss Yerevan 2021’. I am interested in modelling, I usually take part in clothing shows. I am fond of swimming. I started swimming when I was 7 years old. I am a water poloist of an Armenian Water-polo Federation. I hope we will become friends. I can help you to learn some Armenian phrases if you are interested.
Regards
Ani

3 Likes

Welcome Ani! It’s great to have you here :slight_smile: It’s wonderful to see that you have a variety of interests and sports. I love your enthusiasm and determination! Keep going and be the best you can be! :hugs: Take care, Andrea

2 Likes

Andrea, thank you so much for encouraging Ani, she is a really outstanding young woman with great ambitions.

@Anikhachatriann, if you like you can also meet Andrea’s daughter who is about your age. Her name is Nicole and you can hear her voice here.

3 Likes

I’m very excited, thank you for a warm welcome. I’m sorry, if I make mistakes. I am here for improving my English level, to get more speaking, communucating skills. I’m interested in every country of a world, so the culture is a very important part of it. I would like to have a meeting with you all and recognize each other well. I would like to listen different opinions and ideas about my country’s situation. I will present different parts from my concerts, where I present my country. If I win MissYerevann2021, I will have an opportunity to present Armenia in different countries. I hope that one day we will meet in real life.

It great to hear Nicole, I hope me will become friends.

Thank you all!

Ani

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Marina. I wish all of you to be happy and healthy!!!
Let’s have a small talk: What will you do if you get 3 magic wishes?
My wishes will be 1. to make people be healthy
2. to be kind to everyone
3. to open a factory for poor people who want to work, and give them the opportunity to earn money, so they can get a chance for a better life

Now it is your turn for wishes)

3 Likes