Happy New Year to everyone!

Hi @Hristina-59.Varna, thank so you much for posting your first message here on the forum, it’s great to have you on board. I hope you don’t mind that I moved your post adding it to the thread here. Здравей Кристина за първата ти публикация. Приятна седмица и ще видим скоро.

1 Like

Welcome to this fraternity, Ani. Your name sounds like Indian!

1 Like

Oh, realy? :joy: I don’t think so dear @Anglophile.
Ani(Անի) is an Armenian feminine given name given in reference to the medieval Armenian capital city of Ani) The name was among the top 10 most popular names.

3 Likes

Hello! And Happy New Year to each of you on the forum!
It’s quite late to say so, though. LoL

This is Jeany from Taiwan.
I just finished the coaching lesson with Torsten yesterday, and he brought me here!

At the sight of what you guys shared, I felt warmed about all of your words! Also, I’m pleased to be here.

My mother tongue is Mandarin, however, we are not belonging to Mainland China.

Welcome everyone to Taiwan, where is full of natural splendid views to be explored.

3 Likes

Welcome, @yachuenhsu.
We wish the same for you and yours, Jeany.

2 Likes

Hi very one
And good morning to you all
Am haitham from cairo /egypt hope to all of you a good day

2 Likes

Hi Jeany, thank you so much for the interesting conversation we had a couple of days ago. As you know, I’m a big fan of your country and people for various reasons and really would love to improve my rudimentary skills in Mandarin :wink:

Next week I’ll start a follow-up round of online meetings and look forward to speaking to you again. If you like, you can schedule another meeting here.

非常感谢您花时间在我们的论坛上注册。

1 Like

Hello Haitham and welcome to the forum :wink: It’s great to see you followed my advice and joined our community. It was very interesting for me to speak to you last week and you can schedule another meeting here if you like.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
thank you for inviting me to your forum.
My name is Victor and I am from Russia.
First of all I would like you to be healthy and wealthy in the year 2021. May Coronavirus disappear ever!

2 Likes