First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Hello, everyone my name is Malikalom
I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my English skills because, I 'm new emigrant in the USA and it’s to hard understand when people speak. These Free TOEFIC simulator help me to improve my listening level, Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.

A private message isn’t necessary:

english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

Hi Michael

Many thanks for your kind reply.

Following your link and the posts between you and Beeswees I found out that she allready has reported those wrong answers in the first free TOEIC simulator.

So it will be fixed in time, I’m sure.

But even if not, the tests are such a tremendous thing to have on forum, I think we all love them really so much by now that it doesn’t even count if they are not flawless…

Nice evening to you!

Cheers

Urs

Hello everyone …

Hello to everyone!

Sorry for bad quality of my recording.

Hello to everyone!

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hey everybody! I’d like to show you one of the most exciting English improvement methods I use. It’s called singing songs. Yeah! It’s pretty simple and funny! And it doesn’s matter whether your vocal skills are good or bad, only practice that matters because when you are singing you express your emotions as well, not only words. The first of the song “Love is All Around” is devoted to a new TOEIC platform:
“I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
The new test platform is awesome
Come on and let it post!”
the rest of the song is the same… :slight_smile:
Good luck to everyone!
From Russia with love,
Eugene.

HELLO

HELLO

hi
which kind of shoes do you wear?

Hello Modir,

In this sentence, you should use ‘what kind of shoes’ because you are not talking about selecting from a limited choice.
‘Which kind of shoes’ would be used if you had a number of types of shoes and wanted to know the person’s choice from those. For example:
Sandals, boots or trainers (sneakers): which kind of shoes do you wear most often?

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

“Hello everyone, my name is Nyi Imas Masturiyah and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

Hello Merlen,
How are you?,I am Shanthisethuraman from India, I have not seen your photo
in the forum for a long time.Where are you now?. Since you people are
scored more points in the TOEIC LISTENING simulative exam, you have not
turned up forum so far. you can learn so many things from our forum
and why don’t you try for TOFEL, JUST you can improve english knowledge
more and more excellently.

Kindly visit our forum regularly and give your valuable feedback and you
can also see so many learners letters in the forum.

My Valentine’s Day Wishes to you and your family.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hello everyone ; my name is Adly and Im requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. Iwant to improve my business English skills, because Iwork for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.

Here you go, Adly,
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/