First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hy Everyone. My name is Ana Teresa Antonangelo and I’m from Brazil. I would like to access the free TOIEC based simulator because as a genetics PhD student I have to read many articles in English. Sometimes I have the opportunity to go to International Congress. Therefore improve my English is very important. Please send me the link to the TOIEC based simulator.
Thank you very much.
Ana Teresa

Hello Ana,

english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

Please listen to my recording. Many thanks.

Dear Torsten,

It is interesting things, on March 26, I’ll have the TOEIC test for new redesigned type. But I’ve got the same problem when I run the simulator test. The test could not be paused, so it took a lot of time, because I only can browse when I in office.

Thanks and regards,

Roy

Dear, Torsten Daerr
Hello,my name is Chheta. I’m from Combodia and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message, I really want to do the test to develop my self how much I can do because it’s very important for me to improve English Skill. I’m not the native English so I’m not so good. Please send me the link. Thanks you very much.

Hello,
Hello, everybody, My name is Chheta and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message, I really want to do the test to develop my self how much I can do because it’s very important for me to improve English Skill. I’m not the native English so I’m not so good. Please send me the link. Thanks you very much.

hello everyone, hello Torsten
many thanks for your message
I want to improve my business English
and I am very interesd in learning English

Hello Torsten, how are you?
I’ve done the first TOEIC test and got the result but I found it’s complicated when I want to check my answer with the question. Is it possible to show all the conversation of listening part?

Hi Torsten, I am so suprized when I see your new message at my email. I am really excited in testing English, so would you show me how to record my voice and how could I join the TOEIC test simulator?
Many thanks
Thu

Hello Torsten,

I would like to thank you and the other teachers for the possibility of participating in the simulated TOEIC test based prep engine. I would like to improve my English skills. Though I learn every day but I think that I could have the benefit of this opportunity.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Sorry Guys I coudn’t post my voice ,it is really realy bad , I can’t sound a singel word correctelly !

Hellow everyone, My name is Minud and i’m requisting access to the first free TOEIC ,I want to improve my Business English Skills because i work for an International company.Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulated via private forum message.Thank you very much.

I’m happy to know that you try to help me to improve my English but, due to my job, I have to go out of my office to manage my team. I’m a team leader. I’m deeply upset by my job. However, I will make an effort to participate at the English training. I’m using presently a computer of the company; it is not authorized to send data. This operation can cause injury in the link of the company.
Thanks for attention
Dieudonné

Hello Torsten,

my name is The Lucky One and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company.
I would like to thank you and the other teachers for the opportunity of participating in simulated TOEIC test based prep engine.
Looking forward to receiving the link via private forum message
Best Regards

The Lucky One

You don’t need a private message to receive the link. Here you are:
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/
and here are two more:
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/
english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator3/

Hi Mr Torsten
im Marieh, Im Studen of MS. I wanna go to abroad for PHD ,SO I need to ETC ,
many thanks dear Torsten

Hi Mr Torsten
I cant Download Java . then I cant recoerd my voie
i like to talk to u as soon as possible
i like u my master , but unforthunatly i couldnt talk to u yet

Good evening,Mr.Torsten,my name is Nusrat Rabiyev,thank you for a note about ‘first free TOEIC based simulator’.
Always,good to hear from you.Also i’m studying english from you and your EF company last two years,it is a including of grammar,vocabulary,cartoons,lessons,conversation etc.Please,if you can to help me or advise, about writing skills,to make sentenses,staffing words without mistakes ,etc.Very best wishes,Dr.Nusrat R.U

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.