First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Look at the previous post, Mikle. You don’t need a Private Message!
english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/

Goodmorning everybody

Good Morning Everybody

I want to learn in language english Because I need for my work and also have got a passport to talk each other over the world …

My Best Wish 

Happy  Year,Kader

any body tell me about pronunciations.

thank you so much.

Hello Usman,

Welcome to the forums.

Your question is too wide-ranging and general for us to provide a specific answer. Take a look around the forums on this site and you will see the kind of answers we can provide.

When you have a more specific question, we’ll do our best to help. You will also find a facility to record your voice and leave a message on the forum so that we can hear your pronunciation.

Today I did the 1. TOEIC Test again, and I completed it this time. So I can give you a feed back on my results: Listening 510 pts, Reading 362 pts, Complete 872. So, as I guessed the last time I did it: I missed about every 10th question.
I hope you don’t suspect me to have blundered (doing it a second time I mean).
I hope I will soon be able to have a go at the second test, that will hopefully proove my innocence…

May I give you some hints to minor slips / typos in the texts as well?
I just noted them down when I saw them. And I hope you will be able to find them out with the “help” of my rather vague descriptions, put down in a hurry - sorry!

Questions 162 - 163:
at the very end of the text “visit our website” instead of “or website”

Questions 169 - 172:
2nd paragraph:
“impressed by the fact that it has been…” instead of “it as been”

Questions 176 - 180:
Calypso:
“Not recommended for rooms exposed to moisture” instead of “No recommended for…”
Last paragraph:
We recmmend that you use energy-efficient lightings …

• “Generates 70% less heat” instead of “hear”

Questions 186 - 190
Last sentence:
“Controller” instead of Comptroller

An amazing and very hard work you all did to achieve that test online, congratulations once again!!!

And:
I even found that there is a list of all the members who have passed the test - that’s just perfect!

Cheers Urs
Cheers

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi Dinas
I think you should redirect your post to Torsten, because you are now on a completely different thread.
You can go back to the thread about the first free TOEIC Test Simulator.
Go to the very end of the thread and enter your request under “Quick reply”.
I will do the same, as for one or the other reason, my reply to Torsten has created this new thread…
By the way: there are many tests about phrasal verbs on the site. You can find them under “tests”, “English grammar tests”, “intermediate” from Nr. 80 on. Just have a look!
But all in all, I think your English sounds very good, Dinas. So wellcome to the forum and best wishes and a happy New Year!
Cheers!
Urs

Two days ago I did the 1. TOEIC Test again, and I completed it this time. So I can give you a better feed back now on my results: Listening 510 pts, Reading 362 pts, Complete 872. So, as I guessed the last time I did it: I missed about every 10th question.
I hope you don’t suspect me to have cheated (doing it a second time I mean).
So the best thing will be that I soon have a go at the second test so that I can proove my “innocence”!

I just noted them down when I saw them. I hope you will be able to find them with the “help” of my rather vague descriptions, put down in a hurry - sorry!

Questions 162 - 163:

Questions 169 - 172:
2nd paragraph:

Questions 176 - 180:
Calypso:
“Not recommended for rooms exposed to moisture” instead of “No recommended for…”
Last paragraph:

Questions 186 - 190
Last sentence:

You might correct theese minor things if you like, but it won’t do any harm if not, I don’t think they are essential and everyone can surely understand each question propperly anyway.

An amazing and very hard work you all did to achieve that test online, congratulations once again!!!

And:
I even found that there is a list of all the members who have passed the test - that’s just perfect!

Cheers Urs

Two days ago I did the 1. TOEIC Test again, and I completed it this time. So I can give you a better feed back now on my results: Listening 510 pts, Reading 362 pts, Complete 872. So, as I guessed the last time I did it: I missed about every 10th question.
I hope you don’t suspect me to have cheated (doing it a second time I mean).
So the best thing will be that I soon have a go at the second test so that I can proove my “innocence”!

I just noted them down when I saw them. I hope you will be able to find them with the “help” of my rather vague descriptions, put down in a hurry - sorry!

Questions 162 - 163:

Questions 169 - 172:
2nd paragraph:

Questions 176 - 180:
Calypso:
Last paragraph:

Questions 186 - 190
Last sentence:

You might correct theese minor things if you like, but it won’t do any harm if not, I don’t think they are essential and everyone can surely understand each question propperly anyway.

And:

Cheers Urs

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello everyone, my name is Ioseb and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much."

Hi Torsten
I think there might be some false answers in the first free TOEIC based simulator:
Could you please check the following answers? Many thanks!

(71) According to the speaker, how can listeners get more information?
(A) By visiting City Hall.
(B) By making a phone call.
© By watching TV.
(D) By sending an e-mail.
The speaker said:
"For more information, call the public works departement at 555 76 75.
So, it should be (B) instead of ©, if I’m right?

(73) What is the main purpose of the announcement?
(A) To declare an emergency
(B) To publicize an Internet site
© To inform of to a city project
(D) To warn about coming dangers
I think it should rather be © instead of (B)?

(74) What will listeners hear next?
(A) A news report
(B) A weather report
© An advertisement
(D) Music
The speaker said:
“Now back to Dian Dorsen with KPT headline news”.
So it should be (A) instead of ©

(76) Who is the intended audience?
(A) Young women
(B) Students
© Commuters
(D) Chief executives
I guess it should be © instead of (A)

Could you give me some feed back?
Thanks a lot!

Urs

where can I find the first free TOEIC based simulator?

Hi Thorsten
I just finished the second free TOEIC test today, but it took me about 1 hour and 55 minutes to complete it.

Is there a time limit to such a test, i.e. if I really would like to pass that TOEIC test officially, would they collect the papers after 90 minutes or something like that?
I would be glad to receive your answer.

But first of all, let me wish you a happy New Year. And this goes to all of you who have done that tremendous work to set up the test!

Cheers
Urs

Hello,I’m Marie Gennifer I’m glad that there is free TOEIC base simulator.I’m very interested because its really helped in my up coming english exam this Jan.

hello, I’m Ioseb. Could you tell me how can I find free TOEIC base simulator?

Hello Everyone,

There are many mistakes in the free first TOEIC simulator, for more information, go to this link:

english-test.net/forum/ftopi … simulator1

Until now all mistakes have not modified.
Kind regards,
Mickhael