First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Hi Aileen,

The site is currently being moved to a new server, which has led to some temporary problems.
Hopefully it will soon be back on-line properly.

After I tried to test more times the result as the same that is not work also cannot see any information on page . Could you please fix it for me .?

Hi,

The entire website is currently being moved to a new server. The work started on the weekend. As a result, certain sections are temporarily unavailable.
Hopefully within a few days everything will be working normally again.

Dear Sir,

As I am having some personal work and we have shifted our house to new one,
I will not in a position to come to forum for another one week sir.
This is for your kind information.

Thank you,

S.Shanthi

Hi there,

just wanted to inform that the pictures (Listening Part 1) don`t fit the answers in test simulator No. 4!
Everything else seems to be mixed up, too. The supposed right answers at the end of the test seems not to fit at all.

english-test.net/toeic/exam/ … hp?gpart=4
Do you mean here? The photo is the correct one for the audio.

If you means somewhere else please can you provide a link. Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

According to “New TOEIC Test
I have found several mistakes following these questions, look at below: "(71) According to the speaker, how can listeners get more information?
(A) By visiting City Hall.
(B) By making a phone call.
(C) By watching TV.
(D) By sending an e-mail.

(73) What is the main purpose of the announcement?
(A) To declare an emergency
(B) To publicize an Internet site
(C) To inform of to a city project
(D) To warn about coming dangers

The answer should be "71B ‘By making a phone call. ’ instead of ’ (C) By watching TV.’ In addition, the answer “C” was not mentioned in the talk.
About question 73, the answer should be "73C ’ (C) To inform of to a city project ’ instead of ‘(B) To publicize an Internet site’. In addition, the answer “B” is totally irrevelant.
Here it is the link: “New TOEIC Test gpart =71&dir=1”

Other mistake, following this question "(74) What will listeners hear next?
(A) A news report
(B) A weather report
(C) An advertisement
(D) Music
The answer should be "74A '(A) A news report ’ instead of '(C) An advertisement '. In addition, the answer C was not mentioned in the talk, so it is also irrelevant.

I would like to thank all Learning coaches, Torsten, Tom Kane, and Slave. You have done an excellent work. This TOEIC simulator is a well-written test. I would like to point out, it will be better if you correct all bunders.

Question duplicated

Dear Sir,
Thanks for the opportunity to attend TOEIC Simulated test. I got 349 points
I feel neither happy nor sorrow. Because I feel it is only based on experience,
which should practice everyday sometime. But you cannot judge the talent
because of this exam, it is purely luck that one should have always, as for me
it is always lacking. It is my own ipinion.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Dear Sir,
Just now I attended TOEIC SIMULATOR TEST(2). I want to thank you for the
opportunity to attend the test. I scored 519 points. I felt some difficulties
in the Audio Message (Long Audio Message) in which I couldn’t understand
properly they are going very fast. Long Audio message I have not practiced
much in the forum.Anyway thank you once again for the same.

Shall I try once again tomorrow the same TOEIC SMULATOR TEST 2.
Please let me know your reply sir.

Thank you,

S.Shanthi

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello Everyone,

Here it is the link for simulator TOEIC: "

english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/

Enjoy it and good luck!

Kind regards!
Mickhael

I have the honor to thanks you very much for you to give me the opportunity to take the
I would like to great you in the name of JESUS CHRIST. I say God be with you for your help. but it’s good when I will inform you that I have almost spend now the amount of 10US dollar to answer the TOEIC test 1, and I have never finish the all question I was done only question 1-55, this is very costed to me and it will be difficult for me to manage the cost of the Internet for the all Test and you have send to me the two test to finish the all test, please will you send to me this all test on paper so as I can download and print it on paper then I will answer this test and send it to you by email? please I don’t have more money to pay for the Internet and finish this Test. I will be happy if Go wish you to do that

Adam God be with you

Hi,
I am interested in this programme.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Hello Torsten, my name is Pearl and I’m requesting access to the first free English for International Communication (TOEIC) based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an International Organisation.
Please send me the link to the English for International Communication (TOEIC) based simulator via private forum message.
Thank you very much.

Here you are: english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: When were these files last updated?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello everyone, my name is Mikle and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.