First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Hi Mr.Torstern,
I don’t know how to post a voice message.please tell me!

I posted a voice message in order to get access to the first TOEIC bases simulator, but Igot a negative reply. what should I do? please, I am really interested in it.
yours faithfully,
fernando Godoy.
fergodoy25hotmail.com

You can take the test here: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Leaving a voice mail message for a book club member postponing the next meeting[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Sir
Thank you very much for giving an opportunity to attend the TOEIC SIMULATOR
exam. To-day afternoon I attended the exam, I am very regret to inform you that
I couldn’t listen single sentence properly, I thought of quit of that exam but
without losing my confidence I went further even then I faced the same difficulties,
somehow I attened upto 172 questions, I think all my answers will be wrong,
when I attended 173 exercises, there was no power supply, I couldn’t move
further. Really I am not satisfied with this TOEIC SIMULATOR. Torsten sir made me
to cry to-day.

Thank you once again for your all help you have done for me to learn english.

S.Shanthi

Dear Sir
Please let me know my score for TOEIC SIMULATOR EXAM, as I am going to
my native place for my personel problem and I will be back only after 10 days.
Please let me know your reply regarding my score by tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hello Everyone,

According to “New TOEIC Test
I have found several mistakes following these questions, look at below: "(71) According to the speaker, how can listeners get more information?
(A) By visiting City Hall.
(B) By making a phone call.
(C) By watching TV.
(D) By sending an e-mail.

(73) What is the main purpose of the announcement?
(A) To declare an emergency
(B) To publicize an Internet site
(C) To inform of to a city project
(D) To warn about coming dangers

The answer should be "71B ‘By making a phone call. ’ instead of ’ (C) By watching TV.’ In addition, the answer “C” was not mentioned in the talk.
About question 73, the answer should be "73C ’ (C) To inform of to a city project ’ instead of ‘(B) To publicize an Internet site’. In addition, the answer “B” is totally irrevelant.
Here it is the link: “New TOEIC Test gpart =71&dir=1”

Other mistake, following this question "(74) What will listeners hear next?
(A) A news report
(B) A weather report
(C) An advertisement
(D) Music
The answer should be "74A '(A) A news report ’ instead of '(C) An advertisement '. In addition, the answer C was not mentioned in the talk, so it is also irrelevant.

I would like to thank all Learning coaches, Torsten, Tom Kane, and Slave. You have done an excellent work. This TOEIC simulator is a well-written test. I would like to point out, it will be better if you correct all bunders.

Hi Mickhael,
I am Shanthisethuraman from India, I want to congratulate for your regular
practice in TOEIC Listening exercises, secondly, you have pointed out some
mistakes, for that also I want to congratulate you,because of your sincere
and regular practice you had acheived. I think you must have bygotten all the
excercises, due to continous regular practice in TOEIC alone.
All the best Mickhael. I have no comments about this TOEIC Exam.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

“Hello everyone, my name is Adam Sosthenes Byemero I’m from Mwanza Tanzania East Africa born in 1975 my professional is Computer IT. I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work with national and international people. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.”

God be with you

Hi, I’m Phenpimon, I would like to have access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message.

Thanks for your kind.

Phenpimon

Hello everyone wherever you are, my name is Mouzinho T Correia and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international agency and also I want to continue my study. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message.
I look foward to hearing more from you.

Thank you very much.

Hello evrybody,

My name is Rubylee, (Vietnamese is Bao Quynh), and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I am very interested in it. I followed www.engllish-test.net by email for a long time, and it makes my English better better better. I like its essayes and every day, I often open my email and wait for a new lesson. I want to improve my business English because I am working in an foreign company, and I want to be promoted to higher position. In addition, I like to make foreign friends. Thank you.

Dear Torsten I´m Jose Saul Zapata. The porpuse of having this simulated TOEIC based program is because I really want to improve my English in every skill of it. I´m very greatful with this offer and make for sure that I will use it and also will take advantage of it.
Best regards
Jose Zapata

Dear Sir, Kind attention Mr Torsten
I want to know my score for TOEIC SIMULATOR EXAM sir. I had already asked
you, you have not replied me. Even if I get a zero mark, I have no botheration
sir. Please let me know your reply. As I got disappointment in TOEIC SIMULATOR,
I am not PLANNING myself to TOFEL,which will very difficult for me. Once I tried
TOFEL Vocubulary which was very tough. One who wants to go abroad only,
they can prepare for that. As for me it is not required since I am in India,
I have not even got a dream to going abroad.

Thanking you

S.Shanthi

Hello everyone, my name is Atooshe and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much."

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

You can take the test here: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A person announces a raffle explaining the rules and prizes[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi,
the simulated test doesn´t seem to work anymore? can anyone fix it please?