First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Hello Torsten Daerr, my name is Loudjani and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my English skills because I really love this language. And my wish is to speak English as native speakers. I aim to continue my studies in England so I need to pass such a test. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello Torsten Daerr, my name is Loudjani and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my English skills because I really love this language. And my wish is to speak English as native speakers.I aim to continue my studies in England so I need to pass such a test. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much.

Hello everybody,my name is Abetare.I am requesting access to the first TOEIC based simulator.
I want to improve my English skills, this is my Dream my Dream to know English in a perfect way.I know English but I always try to know better and better.Iam just 17,improving English it can help me to go abroud to study medicine.Iam from Kosova,you might know Kosova has just win independence we are building our county so we do not have many universities.I want to study abroud.This is a reason.Please, for God’sake help me .
with the great sincerity Abetare.

hi Torsten how r u I hope u r fine and thanks alot for choosing me to this test and I appreciate u .
Mohammed

Hello everyone, my name is Baixiang and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my business English skills because I work for an international company. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much."

Hello everyone, my name is Vali and I’m requesting access to the first free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my English skills because Ineed it for my work. Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message. Thank you very much."

my name is saleh , i have fisished the test you gave me via my email , i have little inqure about that, why english test team does not give a certificate for english level after completion of the test been given?

thanks for you dear all i gote your message

hi everyone,
i wish that all of you are fine…
actually the international communication is a very important thing in the present and the English language play the main role for that and i am really enthusiastic to benefit from this offer and many thanks for you Torsten…
‘’ i wish to post a voice message but, i don’t have mic right now’’
regards
reyas

Elow guys and bells.

I’m Memon Habib being a banker working in Premier Islamic Bank here in Sindh. I’m required of free access in order to improve my english day to day. My main object is to improve english because of the language dominantly all over the world. I expect the free access link will be give to me as soon as possible.

My race is not over,because I haven’t won yet.
Thanks & Regards,
I banker.

Hi Pauline

That TOEIC simulator you are looking for, what is it like? How does it work? I wonder if you had ever the chance to try it out. Or have you heard of it on the forum? Did you even get access to it by now?
If so, I would be very happy to have a go at it too. Could you get back to me on that?

A while ago you have asked me whether I know of a site providing free downloads of audio-books. So I did a search for it and found one. The link is:

thoughtaudio.com/index.html

The range of the books is not as wide as on sites where you have to pay for a subscription, but I do hope you find a book or two which suits you! Unfortunately one can not download in one go, but has to do that several times - but this is quite usua on other sites too, especially when the downloading is not completely legal. In this respect I trust the site to be really free - obviously the site is made by people who would like to spread good literature, so the better for us!

Personally I’m lucky. We have got quite a good stock of audio-books available in our public librairy, I probably could listen to about 50 of them, and it’s really worth to do that. I prefer it to watching TV or movies because I can better concentrate on the story itself and I’m not distracted by images at the same time.

So, that’s it for today.
I’m looking forward to your answer and hope you get in touch with me soon. Have a nice evening!
Urs

Hi Urs,

I have posted the links to our TOEIC Simulator at least 15 times in this thread and will do so again: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A writer is answering interview questions[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten
Please forgive me for not scrutinizing the thread thoroughly enough - and many thanks, I’ll give it a try as soon as I can!
Urs

Sounds great, Urs. I look forward to your feedback and results. Best regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Reporting on chicken flu[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten
The simulator begins with some quite easy tasks - a few listening exercises and questions about some pictures, but then the level is increased and one has to pay close attention to the text’s and speeches. But all in all not too complicated. That is, if one doesn’t have to know all theese business expressions by heart…
Have a nice day! Urs

Hello Everyone

My Name is Shanthisethuraman, I am from India and am requesting access to the
First Free TOEIC based simulator. I want to improve my english knowledge
especially in business english skills because, I work for an international company.
Please send me the link to the TOEIC based simulator via private forum message.

Thank you very much

S.Shanthi

Hi Torsten.I m sorry I havent been for a long time.Because I was attended new city polis department.I m a bit busy here.But if I have free time I will look my page.I havent controlled my page long time.see you soon.

Hi Torsten
Sorry but I wouldn’t be able to give you a precise result of the test. I caught just a quick glimps of it and forgot to print it out or wright it down. What’s more, because it was getting quite late in the night I had to skip the last 8 or 10 questions… But I guess that I did 1 error in about every 10 questions.
Meanwhile I caught up with your thread and was very surprised to learn that you created the test by yourself - in a sort of teamwork, with lots of people testing it out and giving feedbacks. That’s marvelous, really!
So I’m looking forward to the next edition and will be happy to provide you with more specific facts about my results - and I will start the test earlier in the night - promissed!
Have a great evening
urs

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.