Do you want to be my friend?

hi wendynn!
how are you today! I’ve just read your mail,and i decided to check the Ao Dai. it is a beautiful costume, I’m impressed about what I watched. Really, the oriental women have a special kind of beauty most of you with a straigh long black hair, slenders, and happy expressions all time. one day i would like to know your country and have the oportunity to see the vietnamise women with their Ao Dai. as you said, this costume is only used in special days and as uniforms, isn’t it? well, that’s interesting!!! in mexico we have our own costumes too, let me explain you something. mexico is considered as a republic. the republic has 31 states and a federal distric, which is in the the capital. so, every state has different kinds of folklore costumes. Now, i recommend you to visit google i search “a folkloric costume of chiapas” it is a large, black with colofurl flores and it enhances the women’s beauty. but this dress is only used in special events like the first day of the regional fair, and some regional dances.
but i dont want you to get boring, it will be better talk you more things about me and my country.
take care.

Hi Federico
No, I’m not boring Federico, because there are many different things between Vn and Mexico… I think that we are so many things to exchange^^. well… I saw a folkloric costume of chiapas on google which you mentioned, and now I’ll tell you what I think: first thing that it’s a colorful dress with a various of flower textiles…that’s exciting! You’re right, it’s a perfect combanation between black and others make more beautiful women. Second, It’s so big…hihihi that make me wonder how women dance when wearing it and I search to see dancing. this make me fun. Finally, I ran into a websibe for buying folkloric style things, amazing!! I really like folkloric accessoris: hat, hair wearing items, shoe…hiih thanks for introducing me about this.
okie, in my last writing, I tell with you about Vietnamese women, today I want to tell you about food. so according to my knowlegde of Mexican food is spicy and very very hot chilli… in fact, I can’t eat more food with hot chilli… most of my family can eat chilli but me^^. In my hometown towards Southern VN, most of people like eating sweet food, this is one of prevalent reasons cause increasing a large amount of number diabetes patients. As you know, I’m living a place where is complicating and density major foods is fish living rivers. So I think that I must introduce to you one of these fish that is Ba sa Fish, it’s exported around the world and I am sure it is in Mexico. others more, about fruit foods, it’s due to a tropical country that I can eat during all seasons and in following each other season there is kind of fruits that is cheap and always fresh^^.

well maybe I’m a talkative person but I hope you enjoy what I told about^^
so now enjoy your life!!
let tell me about interested things in your place

hello wendynn!!
I’m really so excited because of your letters, they are so interesting.
I think that google is a good resource of information. that dish seems so delicious, besides i love all kind of fish dishes. in fact, i live in a place called Tapachula which is near to the sea (pacific ocean), and we love to cook the fish in different ways. But have to be honest wit you, I have never heard about Ba sa fish!!! sorry.
you’re right when you said that mexican food is spicy, because of the chilli, in fact, chille is use in almost all the mexican food like the traditional mole de pollo (chiken mole). unfortunately, we have one of the highest indices of obesity as a result of our fatty foods. in mexico when you ask a chubby person if he or she is on diet the most common answer is: “yes I have the diet of T” tacos, tamales, tortas tostadas,etc. (all of them are fatty foods here in mexico)This is a kind of joke!!
in mexico there are many many chubby persons because of the food, and also we like to drink beer. in holidays, you can find tourists in differents places because mexican people are considerated as funny people. we enjoy dancing, going to the beach, making parties, meeting new friends,etc so in these parties it is common to see people drinking so much beer and dancing salsa,merengue, quebradita, norteñas and we love to listen to the “mariachi” maybe you have heard something about it.
well. i have to go. i really enjoy sending you this letters. take care

HI Federico
I’m happy as recieving your letter but in the moment day that is holiday in vn so I have fun things to spend them on doing my friends… oh I have to go out
I ran over yours, it make me get interested in and I’m sure that I will come back and check it…
okie see ya !! let keep a touch friend!!^^

enjoy holiday with me ^^

hi,
u r so much friendly i think…yeah

hi wendynn!!!
it doesn’t matter, in these days we have so many things to do in mexico because is holiday too, Christmas day is soon!!! AS I told you, Chiapas is a very hot place, but in these days the weather is wonderful. there is not rain, the wind is fresh and people have fun everyday.
many of us try to go to the beach because we are on vacations and the Puerto Chiapas is always fulled in the weekends. I’m so happy because my vacations going to start tomorrow and I have many fun activities to do with my family and my friends. I hope you are enjoying your holidays too. It’s probably that I won’t check the internet for a few days, but I promise you to write soon.
Please continue writing me about you and your country. if you want to get in touch with me, my e mail address is dragonfly656@hotmail.com
take care and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

HI ALL
I am alex from China.
hope for more friends!

hi I.m faduma so i would like to saying thanks very body staying here because I feel really better and I fend nwe friend of this courses

Hello everyone! did everyone have good christmas celebrations?

Sawatdee Khab
My name is Phum I live in Suratthani Thailand (Do you know KHO Samui @Fullmoon Paty?)
I want to be strong in English and want to make friend with everyone.

hi
I am Gouri from India…I m 13year old…I want to improve my English. and to make new friends… i.

what about you ? ( do you want to be my friend ?)

Hi everyone!how are you getting on?

hi sofik why are you write me.i want to be your friend.and you???

Hi,
I’m Amy. English is my language, but there’s always room for improvement, right! Not to sound snobbish, but I find it’s deteriorating in recent years in general. I try to read older books whose language is current, but maybe a little more formal than today.

Presumably other languages aren’t allowed on here? Anyone Spanish-speaking or interested in Spanish is welcome to pm me. I’ve mostly learned with people from Ecuador and love using it. Maybe I could even help new learners of Spanish …

Anyone who speaks Croatian/Serbian?

hi every -one i am sofiko from georgia.i am member fo this forum because i want to improve my english skills and ruby,nipun,thuong,pasban,akainix and everyone i want yo be friend.are you agree???

hallo siamesecat.i am sofiko from georgia.i am interestin do you know spanish and want to help others to learn???i do not know this language b ut interesting very much

Hi, Mr. Rudy. My name is Sophea. I’m from Cambodia.
Now I want to be your on Forum.

I’m Amy. And yes, I’m fluent in Spanish and I’d love to help others with it. I helped one student already and I’m currently helping my husband in addition to the course he’s doing.
Are you planning to start learning?

hi everyone;Rudy,Nipun027,Thuong,Akanix,Pesban i want to be friend.iu want to speak.tawfeek hallo,hoe are you?you are yemen and can you tell me something about your country?i have never hear about this.

if you help me ok:-).also i am will be happy if you became my friend.but i do not anderstand how you can???