Do you want to be my friend?

Hi, all friends my name’s Amina from Morocco. I’m new here cause I want to improve my English.

Hello, i’m Yuliana, i’m a second year student in physics. i want to make new friends there and to improve my english skills (the best way to do it is communication, i think). My e-mail is juana1693@gmail.com, my nick in skype is yulsmirnova. Please write:)

Mitko, cool name :smiley:

Hello Bagheera,

if you are not kidding and really like my name, thanks.

What about your nickname? What does it mean if I may ask? Is it film character or something like that?

By the way I have read some of your posts and I was really impressed with your language skills and the way you express yourself. I would be very happy if I reach the same level as you some day.

I don’t know if you have a lot in common with Turkey. I have never been there. But when I’ve read your description about Ukraine if I hadn’t known that you were talking about Ukraine I would think it was about Bulgaria. The situation here is in many respects the same.

Actually one of my best friends is studying in Ukraine at the university of Lvov. We hear each other very often but I still haven’t learnt to speak Ukrainian fluently :slight_smile: I am joking. As a matter of fact the only words I know in Ukrainian are Andriy Shevchenko and Dinamo Kiev :slight_smile: and that is only due to the fact that I like football very much.
I have seen in your profile information that you come from Lviv. Is there somthing in common between Lviv and Lvov, where my friend is studying or it’s just a striking resemblance in the names of the cities.

hii everybody,
Im Cem from Turkey,looking for friends to share ,ask ,by writing.

Hi Mitko,
I think that your level is the same as mine, so no reason to worry. Actually, Lvov is distorted Russian name of Lviv, so there is no Lvov in Ukraine, but a city called Lviv (Lviv (Ukrainian: Львів L’viv, IPA: [lʲwiw] (listen); Polish: Lwów; Russian: Львов, L’vov; German: Lemberg; Latin: Leopolis; see also other names) is a city in western Ukraine. )
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lviv

I didn’t get about Turkey, I have nothing common with this country, I’m Ukraininan )))

My nick originates from this cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=DyM9qEVR … r_embedded

Hi Bagheera,

I am not of the opinion that my English i so good as yours but however thanks for the compliment. I’ll try to catch up with you :slight_smile:

As I’ve already told you I’ve read some of your posts. And in one of them you described the situation in Ukraine and said that you have a lot in common with Turkey.

That’s why I mentioned Turkey. But of course you can’t remember all posts you’ve written. I am sorry about it. I’ll try to express myself more clearly in future.

I have to go now, because I play football with friends every Monday and Wednesday and they are already waiting for me.

I’ll write you again soon!

I’m glad you like my posts.lol Frankly speaking, I didn’t pursue a goal to sound very sophisticated or impressive, just there were times when the forum was full of interesting people and we hung out here for hours. Most guys are inactive at the moment and I have partly withdrawn too. It’s like in real life, one generation goes, another comes … :slight_smile: But I used to like this thread very much and the site rocks too.

Yep, some posts of mine are even a bit … scandalous.lol
Though if I were in your shoes I would read also some fine essays, etc.

Hi Bagheera,

I haven’t read all of your posts of course. I’ve read just some of them out of sheer curiosity to see who I was about to write. But if you said some of them are scandalous I trust you :).
I’ll be careful not to tease the Black Panther ( Bagheera) then :).
But I really found useful and interesting words and expressions for me in the few post I’ve read . So I would be very pleased to have a chat with you if you don’t mind.
Is this actually the right place for having chat? Some forums are very strict about the places of the posts and very often the posts are deleted or moved to the places where they schould belong to. But that’s obviously not the case here.

I saw also that you are a teacher. What subject do you teach and what is your real name if I may ask?

Sorry I didn’t catch the last line of your previous post.

Where can I find such “fine essays” and why do you recommend to read them? Would you explain me pls what you meant?

Hello Amina how are you? My name is David ,I am from georgia.I would like to be your friend ,if you like too?

Hello David, am fine how about you? you can be my friend David! Thanks.

Hi everybody… I had gone throughout depressed thing…I’m sad and i want find someone to make friend…who want to friend with me
my yahoo chat: wendyxsnow
if you care, let contact to me

I know that I have so mistakes when writing English… but I dont care, I love English and want to improve it… could you help me because you’re happy when I’m happy

Sorry all if I bother

hello maria
i’m from mexico, so we are from the same continent. there are many people here but i don’tn know anything about their countries so i am a little shy to ask them because of my ignorance. so tell me do you want to be my friend?

Thank you,you are so kind

hello wendynn
look! I know that are many countries that there are not in peace. so maybe you have suffered a lot. let me tell you something. few months ago in this site, i met a person who said to me the same situation that you have rigth now. we stablished contact but i only wanted to practice english (that’s way we are practicing in this forum). however, she asked to me to sending her money in order to leave her country because he was depressed like you. so if you want to have friends you can do it in this site but please tell us about the beautiful things of your country, we don’t want to know your problems!!!

hi Fedorico

I wonder how your friend is, my country is probably considered in peace. Many adults don’t care about politics as I do, the reason makes me sad that is my dream can’t come true.

Ok, you know about Vietnam? I’m living in HCMC in Southern Vn with rainy and hot weather. yes… there are many beautiful things such as cultures, sightseeings… in recent time, it’s wet and rain, most people dislike this weather but I love because it make me feeling well . there are 24 minorities in vn this is explain many various cultures and in which is a large number of KINH group. Like my hometown in an area of MeKong River, is called Cuu Long River (means nine dragons like nice outfalls) in Southern, in rainy season when volume in rivers go up that is a harvested rice season. If you are there, you can see beautiful and interesting views on rice fields.

This is a brief about a little Southern VN, let me know you think of and tell me about your country I know Mexico is not good ar safety, isn’t it? in your place how is and how you feel.

I’m glad when I contact to you, possibly in my writing there is many errors but I hope to make you feel bother… I’m trying to master it ^^

hello wendynn.
it is a pleasure to read your message. I really want to be honest I do not know much about your country, but it is interesting what you wrote in your post, always is better to know something new.
well, you’re right about the ideas of mexico. there are lot of thieves here in mexico, but I think all countries have good and bad points. the good point of mexico is that it is a touristic country and we have lot of fun activities to do and amazing places to live in. for example, i live in one of the most visited states of my country because of his beautiful places, it is called CHIAPAS. in Chiapas the weather is hot almost all the year, but from may to september rains a lot. besides, here we have many touristic destinations like san cristobal which is a colonial town with a cold weather, if you have the oportunity to visit Chiapas, i recommedn to visit san cris. the mexico’s oficial language is Spanish, but many persons like me enjoy to learn other languages like english, french, chinese or german.
some day i’m gonna send you photos of my state in order to you confirm what i said in this letter.
take care. federico

Hi Maria
I’m Wendy, living in Viet Nam…of course I’ll glad if we make friends together, may you tell me about your place because I don’t know about that. It’s beautiful place and have delicious foods, isn’t it?

Hi federico

I think that Vietnam anh Mexico are in different zone, when I wake up, I see your post… that’s interesting, I can have time to post…I know your country just a little as you know my country. In Mexico there are traditional clother and tranditional music instrument, special thing i like so much that is Mexican dance… I look at it on TV and believe I’m acttracted, and female mexican is so beautiful with curve hair.
In Vietnam, we also have a traditional clother, is called Ao Dai, in Vietnamese word is Áo Dài (means a long dress). People usually wear in ceremonies, and especially, it’s my uniform in Highschool time. most of Vietnamese women prefer being straight-long hair. Have you ever seen Ao Dai before, in recent years I don’t know exactly time, maybe in 2009 or 2008, Universial Miss taked place on Ha Long Bay in Vietnam, if you saw this program you could see Ao Dai^^…
or you can see on google :)… uh searched on Google that take a look Chiapas… wow a wonderful destination, I’m sure you’re pleasant when living there.
okie
regard Federico
something is about Vietnamese, hope you be interesting