Do you want to be my friend?

You mean the “friend function” that some forums have? I’ll have to have a look around.

no have not

That’s a shame. But there is a pm function, right? I haven’t explored much yet.

Hi,

There’s a PM function, but not a ‘friends list’, sorry.

hi…i donot understend what you want to tell me.sorry…

I suppose we can send personal messages, just no friends list. But that’s ok then, isn’t it? We can communicate privately if we need to.

Hello everyone!
I’m Inna, from Ukraine. I’m glad to be here. And while working on my English I also hope to find new friends.

Hi there, and welcome!

Hello there are so many interesting people and topics that it is pushed me to write here to find some friends with different iterests ^)

Hi everybody. I’m from Vietnam. I would like to make friend with you. I want to improve my english. Can I join this group, guys?

Hello Sofico,

You are from one of the best countries of the world where the vine runs up to the trees also. And the Georgian wine is very famous (Here Georgian not the time of the British Kings George I-IV (1714-1830) or The US state!!!) This Georgia is a country in south-eastern Europe, it was a state of the Soviet Union so the world forgot this beautiful country. But it lives again about for 20 years with all its wonderful traditions.

Sofico, I send you a specialty, a Hungarian poem is told by Antonio Banderas, in Spanish of course.

Bye:
Kati Svaby

Here the link: youtube.com/watch?v=0q4eKe0d … re=related

He has such a lovely voice! Has anyone heard him singing? Funny, I didn’t even like him before I heard that. But the singing voice converted me. :slight_smile:

hallo kati svaby i am very happy because you know what is georgia and where situated…i am interesting have you ever been in georgia or are you going to come here?i whatch your video and i can say i like this person as a actor, but i have never listen her song.but i am interesting why send me…you probably know i do not know spanish language.

Hello Sofiko,

I read all your letters and in one I read that you want to learn Spanish. That’s why I sent to you this poem- what is one of best Hungarian poets wrote- it’s a beautiful poem. So if you don’t speak Spanish yet, unfortunately you didn’t understand.

Georgia - of course I know lot about your country. But recently I saw a very good English documentary about Georgia. The English reporter (a woman) every year visits your country, so the Georgian receives her than an old friend. This woman can esteem the good wine. And her Georgian friends was taken her everywhere; so we spectators can watch their all country and the people’s hospitality. I was envious of this woman.

I wasn’t in Georgia only in the Soviet-union in 1967. Then we have a Hungarian student for interpreter, and once the next happened: We wanted to take a diner in a restaurant and we sat at a table and ordered our dinner.Or rather our interpreter ordered. And the time passed but our diner didn’t arrive. And when our interpreter wanted to complain about it they said to him: Go to Georgia to complain and we didn’t receive diner.They believed that he was a Georgian whereas he was a Hungarian student who learnt in a Soviet University.

It was very strange because till then we couldn’t imagine that nationalism could exist in Soviet-union. You can’t know this time, but your parents and grand-parents could tell the stories about this time.

It was good to write to you.

Bye for now:
Kati

hi kati svaby you are truth i do not know at this time but i know this time was vary hard…at this time people do not have money or meal and house where they can to live and i am sorry if they can not pay atention your people but now there are very friendly people and now you can ome here…we have many amazing sigts…kati i think you know also about the war which happand in georgia betbeen georgia and russian in 5 august 2008…but we like russian people and we alwasy recive tham vary hospitality

Hi, here is that song I mentioned. Antonio Banderas singing
Don’t know how to post videos.

Now I like him too. It’s just that so many women are crazy over him in a cheap and silly way. So I dismissed him. But that was stupid, he is a good actor. It’s not his fault what stupid people fantasize about. Apparently he is from a region of Spain with a very strong accent, but he has toned it down. It sounds lovely whatever language he speaks or sings in. I’ve heard he sometimes performs live at smaller events, he’s known to be really good with the guitar. So I’m definitely converted now. :slight_smile:

Hi
I thought it might be interesting to make new friends So I’d like to be your friend if you like it.
many thanks
m.sajad

Hi
I thought it might be interesting to make new friends So I’d like to be your friend if you like it.
many thanks
m.sajad

Dear Sofiko,

I am now in Romania, in Temesoire .
Thanks for your letter. If I was younger it is sure that I would visit your beautiful country. But I don’t like to travel far. Romania is our neighbour so it’s OK.

Don’t misunderstand me. We lived in the same Social camp we lived a very similar life. You in Georgia and we in Hungary. And I think life was much easier then than now, at any rate in out country.

Of course I remember very well the Georgian-Russian war just when the Olympia began in Moscow. The people didn’t know to what listen. To the war or to the Olimpia?

I wrote several times that[u] the people who support the effects of politics and the politicians are different things.

It was good to read that you are in a good relationship with Russian people. We are forgiving and this is good. I have few Russian friends, me also, here on the Forum.

I wish you every good in life:
Kati