Do you want to be my friend?

Hi Bagheera ,

Thanks a lot for your correction .

I m trying my best to understand more n more at the forum…

Regards…Aslam

I guess ‘‘Desperation’’ was the one that I enjoyed most out of everything I have read from Stephen King’s work.

Since I still remember it quite clearly (you see, my memory’s started failing me), ‘‘The Dark Half’’ is worth mentioning too.

I happend to see the films that were based on his novels ‘‘Thinner’’, ‘‘The Storm of the Century’’ and ‘‘Misery’’, after having read the books. I can say that even though I do like my words with pictures, except for the latter, the films were very disappointing. ‘‘Misery’’ was quite good, I remember that Kathy Bates was playing one of the lead characters – but, for some strange reason, I enjoyed the book more.

:slight_smile:

Well most of the time (not always) movies adapted from books are awful. Only those with original scripts are good. At least, that is my opinion.

Hi Bagheera, Remember this page:
english-test.net/forum/ftopic53895-1755.html

Are you good Richard? i think you must sleep at this time not?

Yes, I think so (It’s about 3 am. in Malaysia.) Thank you. As a matter of fact, Bagheera is a friend of mine.

Thank you for the feedback Bev, Tort, Cristina, Thirdgoblin! I really appreciate your advice.

Again mocking? :slight_smile:

Really?

really?
so where is my friend?

:slight_smile:
No. I’ll give up…! I just wanted to post on this page since it was the first time, throughout last year, I posted on: Do you want to be my friend?

i wish i had a good friend to help me through my works. oh that is only wish
yes

I’m sure you’ll make a bunch of friends on the site. You just have to reveal your personality. Wish you luck!

Ah, sorry, I didn’t know your name (username) is also Bagheera. :slight_smile:

Oh, I doooooooooooo forgive you.

Well, I have also a Christian name, but I will never tell you - I’m too shy.

Nice to meet you. Excuse me, what’s your name Richard or Yasha?

Revealing my personality in public?
Actually?

OK, Keep it secret! LOL…! :-)) I won’t tell you too. :slight_smile: and I liked the way you treated Eagle … :-)) Really funny! lol!

I’m serious now: Was I impolite? Do I have to apologise?

But I couldn’t help … when I saw a tiger called lion … I was itching to comment. lol

Actually like in your real life: hi, how do you do, what’s your name,where are you from, what’s your hobby, what’s your favourite book, quote, singer, writer, cuisine, animal, language, music, movie, etcetera, etcetera.

I was talking about someone on another website Bagheera. :slight_smile:

Do you have insomnia? It’s quite late :slight_smile: