Do you want to be my friend?

I think I might have. So, gonna try to sleep. :slight_smile:

Night night, sleep tight.

Hi
How are you doing? I am here for English Communication. I am searching friend who can communicate with me for improve my English Knowledge. Are you also want it then add me in your network.

Please find my Gmail Id: Rajoojha@gmail.com
Regards
Rajoo Jha

hello,Madina! how are you going? how do you find this site? i am very happy to meet my homegirl on english-test.net ! how do you find this site? i faced english-test.net accidental,trying to find answers to some questions. i’ll be glad to make a friendship with you! waiting for your reply!

Hi i am Aput and really i want to know why Richard always is here?

yes i want

Hi Morad ,

I am so sorry I have just read your post today .

please forgive me .

I am from taiz and I work in Sana’a .

Dear Morad ,

if you don’t mind may I know more about you .

Best Regard .

Hi Aput,

As I think, Richard is a high qualified n well mannered person ,knows better ,that how can deal with others .after all ,this is a social networking site, where we can stay in touch with our friends n try to improve our language skills . I think he [Richard] can be very helpful to us …regards…Aslam

thank you

hey dear r u on line ?
im having some questions regarding passive voice. i tried to find out the answer but fail can u change them into passive voice.

1. the book is on the table.
  2. it is time to call over the names.

Maybe you are right but i say why he is turning around miss … ?[you know]

As you say, why he is turning around… I would like to say in this matter , when we like a person which thoughts became just like to us , psychologically we appreciate him,and want more n more company with him .[ you know] .and as far as his turning around is concern,he perhaps like the person …what u say?, regards… Aslam

you have mentioned about your country. i think sri lanka is acountry in same catogary as yours. one difference between costarica and sri lanka is my country is an island in indian ocean.
thanks
nishanthak

i can be.

Hi,
I also want to work on my english.
So, pleasure to meet you.

hi Morteza how is every thing with you?

Hello all of my friends of ESL,

I’m sandi, lecture from Myanmar.

Still little poor in my English and so I’d like to improve my English. I’ll do my best in my rest time. So, I believe all of my friend may help to me.

im proud if you ll be my friend.

Hi rudy ~I’m Richard, great to know you~