Do you want to be my friend?

@Salivan: Sorry I can’t recall about what idea you are asking for. Please do let me know.

@Mendes: I envy you. Such two beautiful angels you do have.

Best regards,
Nipun

Just for you dear Nipun:
english-test.net/forum/ftopi … tml#229999
english-test.net/forum/ftopi … tml#229709

Many thanks for your participation.

-Salivan

@Salivan: I will try to record my voice while I will be back at home. Actually I am currently at my office and in my PC voice recording option is not allowed.

Best regards,
Nipun

If I had one million dollars I would help others, I would buy a nice house ,change my car, I would marry (I´m dating for six years ,rsrsrs) and I would open an ONG to help abandoned dogs (by the way, I have 5 dogs).

I think that the prolonged and excessive use of electronic games contribute to obsessive, addictive and anti-social behavior ,psychological problems etc etc. Parents must be always present in childrens activities . P.S : Correct my mistakes

Hi,
How ambitious you are, Ana. LOL.
Ana, we all have a lot of things to do! So, please pay attention to what you are asking for. suppose you are trying to answer a TOEFL question, right?
Please search Youtube for Steve Ford, and his TOEFL Talk videos. They are tremendously remarkable. Watch them, and then try again. But this time:

1. Try to choose one of your wishes. I know it is too difficult to choose one of them! :wink:
  2. Organize your thoughts. You must support your chosen wish with two rational reasons, at least!
  3. Use a microphone to record your voice, please.
  4. Summarize your speak in one-minute.
  5. Don’t forget to introduce your wish and at the end, make a conclusion. LOL.
  6. Good luck.

By the way, five dogs? May I ask you how you do feed them? And what makes you stay six years on the date?

Nipun, I am waiting to hear your voice.

-Salivan

Happy Easter everybody

I´m trying to record myvoice , but I´m having problems with java :frowning:

Try this, Ana: english-test.net/community/3 … o_messages

Hi Salivan, hi Ana, Hi Nipun,

Nipun, I appreciated your kindness towards my daughters, in fact, they are really angels sent for God.
I’d like to desire a great start of week for all you.
Let’s keep in touch, God bless you.

Marcelo.

Question of the week:
Why do people always repeat the same bad choices again and again?

-Salivan

Hello Salivan,

Here my thoughts about this thread.

Marcelo.

Isn’t it some kind of addiction?

Hello Salivan and Marcelo,

I hope everything is going fine there. I wish I could upload a voice record of mine. But I am facing so much work load in my office. When I return home, I used to find load shedding there. As a result I can sit in my home PC rarely. But I will upload one of my own in recent time INSHALLAH.

Best regards,
Nipun

Tavakalto E-lallah (I hope so)! LOL.

-Salivan

hi rica… you look sweet girl on your photos. I agree behalf of your opinion. when I started to speak english. My english was redundant. I can’t even express my self. English language is our future and universal law. If we speak good in english? we can find good jobs and can earn better salary. In middles east country. I notice they did not pay concern about this languages. It must be teachs to primary untill collage years. Hope we become friends and more power to you. bye bye

Hello Andrea Ty,
We need to do a lot of practise to improve our English seaking, writing and understanding.
Instead of translating sentences into English from your language, just read the sentences here and improve your English.
Dont hesitate to write here. Everyone here will correct our mistakes.

How are you my friends. It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?

-Salivan

P.S. Khayyam, Najorsan Afandi - How are you my dear friend?
P.S. Marcelo, this new avatar of yours is … gorgeous. By the way, how are your daughters? Are they laughing? I kindly hope they do so.

Hello People!
Nice to see you Marcelo, Khayyam!

Will you let me join your company! This thread seems to be quite active and I am in need of discussing something with someone. In my opinion our forum is a very helpful thing, it makes you start thinking in English what is vital for fluent mastering of language.

Apfs, I like animals too. But my passion is cats.
Pasban, are you serious about the thesis? Can you tell about it, it’s very interesting?

Dear, Bagheera301
Of cource you can join here. I like animals too. But the thing I love is paragliding. I want you to ask you about Ukraine. Is Ukraine nice place to work. I work for Ministry of Culture and Tourism in Turkey. Ukraine is one of the place where I can work as a consultant of our Ministry.

Pasban, thank you for your help. Without your support it wont be easy to improve our knowledge.