Do you have jokes/riddles to share?

when you saw off one corner it creates 2 corners, resulting in 5 corners. Right, Jamie?

How many ways can we saw a table’s corners? Somehow I feel tricked :?

original:
----------------
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
----------------

usual:
----------------
| |
| |
| |
| /
| /
| /
-----------

master-class:
----------------
| |
| |
| ______|
| |
| | 
| | 
---------

Or we can give a new definition to a table…hee

or we can just ask Jamie how he saw off the table

p/s: aereal, totally unrelated, do u know SMAP?kimura takuya then…does that ring any bell?Anyway, it’s a boyband(more like matured men band) in Japan, I just finished watching their show on tv, they had Stevie Wonder on their show. Last week they had Nicholas Cage. I’m beginning to wonder how much money these guys have.

Nina,
i hear SMAP for the first time. It seems there are some articles on wikipedia about it - both in Japanese and English - will see what it is!
about Nicholas Cage - that reminded me about a great movie - “The Rock”. Heard about it?

The Rock? I thought that was a movie starred by “the Rock”, the big wrestling guy…hmm I am really behind in the movie world right now. However, I think Nicholas Cage was in Japan for the “Ghost Rider” film promotion.

Anyway, have you figured Jamie’s brainteaser yet?

You gave the correct answer, i believe - it seems Jamie will approve that once he is online :slight_smile:

Amy/Nina/Conchita

Silence

(If you speak my name, I cease to exist.)

aereal

The Rock (movie) is awesome.

It’s really prodigious :lol:

P.S.Tom, give us some more riddles, please :wink:

hey guys,

I just remembered one funny riddle, but probably someone from my culture will get it. Anyway, just give it a try ok.

[size=150]Why does Batman wear mask?[/size]

Anyone?

Nina

Still unable to solve the Batman riddle, Nina.

Also curious to know the ‘official’ answer to Jamie’s table corner riddle.

I failed to solve the riddle either. But I’m still racking my brains over it. :slight_smile:

As for Jamie’s table corner riddle, Nina was right. :wink:

Ok ladies, here’s a clue. Forget about how handsome and ravishing he looks but think about something that he shouldn’t be wearing :lol:

Hi Nina and everybody, :lol:

I’ve got a joke to tell. Well, I hope it’ll be funny enough to keep you smiling.

Once there was a lady walking to her workplace, across one shop. In that shop, there was a parrot which could speak. The parrot said to her, “Hi Lady, you are very ugly.” She was very angry but went on walking. However, the next day, she still walked past the same shop and the parrot said the same thing to her several times. She decided to tell the shopkeeper that she didn’t like this at all. The shopkeeper also reassured her that there wouldn’t be such a thing anymore. So, this time the woman walked past that shop again and this time the parrot said to her, “Hi Lady,…”. The parrot was reluctant, paused and went on, " You know! :smiley: " :lol:

:lol:

Darn rude parrot! Poor lady!

Thanks for sharing Rosa!

The thing about parrot…

A guy wants to buy a parrot and enters the pet shop. The comes up to the salesman, points one nice-looking bird and asks:
“hey, how much does this one cost?”
The salesman checks the price-list - “$10’000”
“ugh, but why so much?” - the guy wonders.
“Well, the director of FBI was it previous owner, and it knows all the secrets of the bureau…”
“wow, but sorry, that’s too much for me. What about this one?”
“This one is $20’000”
“???”
“Well, same situation here - it knows everything that was happening inside CIA within the last decade!”
The guy walks up to the next cage and notices a small white parrot labeled $ 1’000’000!
“Well, to say the truth, I have no idea whose parrot it is, and what secrets it knows, but the thing I like about it - the other two guys constantly call him boss…”

Thanks, Rosalisa! :lol: Your riddle about ‘fleeble’ was excellent!

Your joke made me smirk…hehe

Anyway, have you or anyone figured my riddle yet? I guess not everybody is a fan of Batman…

Hi Pamela,

Glad you like it. :smiley:

Hi Aereal,
Your joke will be much funnier when it is translated into my language. :lol:

I have another riddle, but I’m sure everybody can think of the answer. :smiley:
“What becomes hard when it’s very hot?” Usually, water freezes and becomes as hard as possible. FYI: this concerns things.

:smiley: