Content plan January -- April 2023

Hi @Natalia_Polteva. Did you receive my 2 new tests the other day?
*Prosthetic paws
*Video game to end pain
Thanks, Andrea

2 Likes

Hi @Andrea!
Yes your tests are online:

Sorry, Iā€™d forgotten to post it here :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi @Natalia_Polteva. Thank you. :hugs: No worries.Much appreciated :+1: Have a lovely day. :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Hi @Andrea!
Thank you for two new tests:

:grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Hi @KellyW! Your new test is online:

Thank you! :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Natalia_Polteva! Happy Thursday!

2 Likes

Thanks @Natalia_Polteva :hugs::blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Torsten! I hope all is good :relaxed:

I read a couple of articles I thought might make interesting pieces; what do you think?

Emissions & the Coronavirus
Interdependence

Kelly

2 Likes

Hi Kelly, yes I like both of them. Here is a great quote form the article on interdependence:

Then we can frame ā€œfreedomā€ and ā€œindividualismā€ as an opportunity to maximize the potential that each one of us has to make a difference.

2 Likes

Agreed @Torsten; that was one of the things that drew me to that article as well! So true and so important.

1 Like

Hi Kelly, have you seen Why did you start freelancing? (New job)?
If so, what do you think of the project?

2 Likes

Morning @Torsten! I just had a read through and it sounds great! Let me have a think and Iā€™ll try to put something together next week?

Kelly

1 Like

Absolutely, give it some thought bearing in mind that there will be a follow-up project summarizing the all 15 or so submissions to come up with new ideas for materials, tools and resources for freelancers like you.

1 Like

But of course @Torsten!

1 Like

Hi Guys,

5 more test topics for your approval:

Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Hi Sean, these 5 topics are very interesting so Iā€™m again looking forward to your next exercises.

1 Like

Hi @Leonika!
Your new tests are online:

Thank you!
:grin: :+1:

1 Like

Hi @KellyW!

Thank you!
:grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi again @KellyW, Iā€™ve just found another very interesting article and the site it appeared on is a fascinating project we should write about too: Donā€™t forget: disasters and crises bring out the best in people - The Correspondent

3 Likes

Hi @Sean-C!

Thank you!
:smiley: :+1:

2 Likes