Content plan January -- April 2023

Hi @Sean-C!

Your new tests are online now:

Thank you for creating them!
:nerd_face: :+1:

1 Like

Hey @Torsten and @Natalia_Polteva, Iā€™ve shared my next batch of articles with you in Google docs. I hope you enjoy reading them! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Andrea!
Two more tests are online:

Thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Natalia_Polteva :blush::hugs:

2 Likes

Hi @Tamar!
Iā€™ve uploaded your 10 new tests:

I find it very interesting! I didnā€™t know anything about this topic and Iā€™ve learnt a lot from your texts :nerd_face:
Thank you :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

I also find these topics very interesting, especially the text about how babies learn their native language or pretty much any language they are exposed to right from the start and we should apply the same principles too.

2 Likes

Hello @Elida!

Your 11 new tests are online now:

Thank you for creating them!
:grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Natalia! Weā€™ll be in touch soon. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hi @Elida, please take a look at this sentence:

As a matter of fact, it is about how suitable would be their way of working for the firm in general.

Shouldnā€™t it read:

As a matter of fact, it is about how suitable would be their way of working for the firm in general.

Hey @Torsten, I agree that it should be rewritten. I think this is better: As a matter of fact, it is about how suitable their way of working for the firm would be, in general.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Iā€™ve made the changeā€¦ Many thanks for your swift response. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Natalia! :smiley: Iā€™m happy to hear that you and @Torsten also found them interesting. I really enjoyed writing these articles and Iā€™m excited to continue watching the series so I can write more articles about these amazing little humans. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend! @Torsten, my next batch of TOEIC texts are ready to be published. Thank you! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

@Torsten, here are 10 new topics Iā€™d like to write about.

• What is a lucid dream (and how can we have them?)
  • The origins of the Nike brand ā€“ (from the book ā€œShoe Dogā€)
  • How the Durian fruit could charge your iPhone.
    -Nerve Interface Technology - How it allows amputees to move bionic limbs by using thought.
  • The potential 40km bridge from Scotland to Ireland.
  • Data: The worldā€™s most valuable resource
  • Scientists discover that Penguin speech follows human language rules.
  • How climate affects language (E.g. warm countries tend to have much more expressive language)
  • The extraordinary intelligence of Octopuses (or octopodes ā€“ but not octopi)
  • Could mushrooms save the planet?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Sean, all of these are very interesting and useful topics so I am looking forward to seeing your new exercises :+1::sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Hi @tim_m!
Your 10 new tests are online:

Thank you! :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Natalia_Polteva! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @KellyW!
Your 2 new tests are online:

Thank you :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Natalia_Polteva! I hope your week is going well so far!

2 Likes

Should it have exclamatory at the end ?

ā€œGood morning Kelly, welcome back.ā€

1 Like