Content plan January -- April 2023

My opinions:

1st point:
Not at all - Curiosity leads to dissecting/deducing everything we see/feel/whatever. Some things should not be dissected using Science - they should be like that only, and some should be. Science is dissecting/deducing everything, which is leading to lots of destruction (though many benefits r there on the other side).

In India, co-working spaces, at this moment, not popular at all. Maybe after 3-5 years.
They are not suitable for us, because working space is cheap here. India has lots of empty work space.

3 Likes

This is an excellent topic because curiosity and the urge to learn something new and make new friendships is what sets us human beings apart from the billions of other species on our planet. As long as you are interested in learning something new you stay young, healthy and happy :blush:.

3 Likes

Hey @Torsten & @Natalia_Polteva, here is one half of the batch (5 texts):

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Spelling mistake - ā€œonineā€ - online.

1 Like

After spending lots of my time in-front of Computer, by writing some Java/Javascript code, it is a ā€œfeel goodā€ thing for me, reading all these. Can I know, who can use these content, and what would the purpose of putting these on-line.

By the way, I am working in BigData and Cloud domains.

1 Like

I think coworking is not popular in India yet because the Indian society is still extremely hierarchical and most people still think within casts. Have you read the book Wikinomics? It describes the principles of developing open source software and how these principles can be used in any industry.

2 Likes

Hello @samuels!
Iā€™ve uploaded your 2 tests:

1 Like

Hello @Donnyrachy1!

Your new tests are online:

Thank you for the job! :grinning:

2 Likes

In my opinion, to be an ambivert is desirable and better in todayā€™s world lest we should be isolated. Unless we share our successes and failures, our strengths and weaknesses, our hopes and aspirations, and our joys and sorrows, life cannot be as profitable, pleasant and meaningful as it should be!

2 Likes

The biggest problem I see with these Intellectuals especially Progressive Secularists, they talk to very few people, and come to some conclusions and, include their own assumptions, and write books. Unfortunately, the remaining world makes assumptions on these books.

I worked as a Journalist for 3 years, so here is my saying - Applies to India:

In Software:
Unfortunately, the situation you are referring to is 100% incorrect!
No one bothers about othersā€™ caste or religion or language or location, now a days.
If someone works, they will be retained, else they will be fired.
Caste does have lots of impact, only in Politics, not in other industries.
And Religion also.
Not at all hierarchical - Even a company CEO is not being treated specially because of his/her position.

Please do not rely on Books, you may consider, but that is just 10-20% correct.

No, there is no need to hypenate here.

Hello @Andrea!

Your 10 new tests are online:

Thank you for the job! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks Torsten for your help!

1 Like

Hello @Elida!
Your 10 new TOEIC tests are online:

Thank you for creating them! :smiley: :+1:

Now I know the difference between CV and resume :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@Elida, Iā€™ve just read Bad work environments | english.best and find it very interesting since you are a freelancer and would like to learn more about your motivation to work on your own instead of being forced to be sourrounded by people who have very or no influence on. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m going to start a new project content creation project on freelancing and hope you will take part in it too :wink: .

1 Like

Hello @Sean-C!
Your tests are online now:

Thank you for creating them! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Hey everyone! :relaxed: @Torsten and @Natalia_Polteva What are your thoughts on these following topics?

1. Is the Ocean Running Out of Fish? (This could be a nice follow up article to the topic Iā€™m currently writing about on Earthā€™s clean water supply)
  2. Why Are Some People Left-Handed?
  3. How Light Technology is Changing Medicine
  4. How Do Self-Driving Cars ā€œSeeā€?
  5. The Ethical Dilemmas of Self-Driving Cars
2 Likes

Hello Tamar, thanks a lot for proposing these topics which I like a lot so please do go ahead and create more exercises on them :+1:.

2 Likes

@Torsten, Iā€™m glad you liked it! Iā€™d be happy to offer my insights on the matter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Natalia_Polteva :slight_smile: Glad you liked them!

2 Likes