Content plan January -- April 2023

I’m now going to try to learn some more :it: Italian using the information described here: Is It Possible to Learn As We Sleep? | english.best

2 Likes

Hi @Torsten
Do you have any feedback regarding my documents I sent to you? Do you require me to make any changes?
If you are satisfied with them, can I start the next 3?

2 Likes

Hi Leonika, please give Natalia some time to add your tests to our site today so they can garner some feedback from @tim_m, @Andrea, @Tamar, @Sumejja and the rest of our team. Speaking of whom, @Elida, are you still creating tests too? Many thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Hello @Leonika!
Thank you very much for your 3 tests! They are very good :grinning: :+1:

You can find them online:

1 Like

Hello Torsten, yes, of course, I’m going to send my batch on Monday (I’m still recovering from the flu :frowning: ) We’ll be in touch soon! Have a great day!

2 Likes

I like the text about the text about the rhinos being poached in Africa because it contains factual information. The texts about roboteachers and virtual reality both cover interesting topics but they are rather generic. What we are looking for are texts based on newspaper articles, blog posts, podcasts, YouTube videos that contain real stories.

I don’t agree with @Torsten😀
In my opinion @Leonika 's tests are not generic, they are like essays. It’s quite different from traditional TOEIC texts in part 7 but it’s great! There are tons of typical TOEIC texts online and we need smth fresh :smile:
My favorite is Robot teachers👩‍💻

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, Natalia and you are absolutely right, we do want diversity and texts that our content creators enjoy writing and our users enjoy reading and learning from. So, @Leonika please do ahead and create more of your essay-like exercises. :+1: :grin:

PS: This is a great example that shows that we can’t rely on just my opinion and judgment only if we want to create a good learning experience. We need a team approach.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Natalia_Polteva for the feedback. Really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @Torsten.
Will do similar tests and can also do tests on newspapers etc. that you mentioned. Will have the next three ready next week.

2 Likes

@Natalia_Polteva I am an online English teacher, so our company is currently testing with robot teachers and it’s very interesting, yet scary at the same time. Will maybe do a follow-up on that.

2 Likes

Really? @Leonika Your company is testing robot teachers? Can you create more texts describing this new technology in more detail as well as how teachers and students respond to it?

1 Like

Hello @Sean-C!
Your 5 tests are online:

Thank you very much for creating them :grinning:.

I hadn’t ever heard anything about the Darkness Experiment before and the results really surprised me :flushed:.

1 Like

Hi @Natalia_Polteva,

That’s great! Thanks.

I’ll be submitting more tomorrow / Tuesday.

2 Likes

Hello everyone.
Nice to meet all of you. I’m from Italy. I already submitted my first two units for feedback to Torsten and I’m looking forward to working with all of you.
Let’s stay in touch.

Samuel

2 Likes

Hello Samuel, thanks a lot for introducing yourself to us here on the forum, welcome aboard :+1::grin:. Natalia is going to publish your tests by tomorrow evening and we’ll comment on them.

1 Like

Should “in person” be “in-person” ?

Thanks!

1 Like

And whenever I see the comments or the real words from Real Persons (unlike Digital copies), I feel good, especially when the persons are Language related experts, because they live peaceful lives, and also I assume they live in harmony with nature!
Most of the scientists are indirectly destroying the nature, with innovations and various experiments.
Please do not consider me as a religious fundamentalist, I am not, However, I am seeing there is lots of destruction because of Science.
And,of course, Science has brought lots of amazing benefits to all the living things.

2 Likes

Hi Guys, I’m keen to create exams on these 5 topics. Let me know what you think!

Best,
Sean

3 Likes

Hi Sean, I like these topics especially the one about how major companies are now also adopting co-working principles. Yesterday we met with Pawel our developer at Blok O, a Polish-German coworking space in Frankfurt/Oder and had a very productive and pleasant brainstorming session. My goal is to organize regular face-to-face meetings at co-working centers in Europe because nothing comes close to immediate human interaction.

2 Likes