Audio English course for Beginners

Dear Mallinathan,

Many thanks for your message. I’m glad to hear you finished your finish/end test. As for your question, since the sentence is in the simple past, ‘finished’ is more appropriate. If you want more information, please read this.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Students in class[YSaerTTEW443543]

My name is Marievic and I work for Trading Company as a secretary/receptionist. Our boss or the owner of the company is a Jordanian national. Our company is dealing import/export in heavy equipment. I work for 8 hours starts from 9’oclock in the morning to 1:30 in the afternoon and 4:30 in the afternoon to 8’oclock in the evening for 6 regular days(Saturday to Thursday). My house is very near in the office since the traffic is number one problem here in the uae.

Dear Sir Torsten,

I finished my test (end vs. finish).I got 7 out of 10 correctly. But still confusing.

Thank you.
Have my best regards.
marievic(benamarie)

Hi Torsten! thank you so much for this wonderful lessons. I learned before, and now is more good, I returned, and I see my self more good, I was 8 out 10, or 7 out 10, but now, I see my self in good results. Thank you so much.You are nice person , you help many peoples. GOD bless YOU. Don`t stop send me new lessons. please. sincerely Bora. (This is for me very good method, ) because I open my inbox , and like to finish tests. thank you.

Dear Torsten,
Your English lessons are very interesting and useful!

I have just finished the end vs. finish test. I got 8 out 10.
I have also just finished the listening practise about Sue’s job. I have had some difficulties in the comprehension of the third part, your third question, but after reading the transcript of the recording everything is clear now.
It’s time to go to your next test about listen vs. hear.

Best regards
Clo

Dear Mr.Torsten Daerr,
These are my answers in lesson 3:

• Sue works for a large financial company.
  • She usually starts work at 8:45.
  • She enjoys the personal contact with her clients because they come from all walks of life and are all ages.
    Thank you for your correction,
    Quan

Hi Torsten,
I send my personal profile but I didn’t receive any comment from you ,there is a broblem? sorry I will send my answers later after listening to audio English course .Iam waitin for your comment and your next lesson . Your past four lessons are very useful for me .Ihave a lot of questions ,I expect from you a great help.
Best Regards,

Hi Amira,

Many thanks for your message – you can read my comments on your personal profile here.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Working at a desk[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, kind Tortsen

Thank you a lot for your encouragement and your praising words. You seem very kind .I wrote,asking you to comment on my personal…because I don’t read it yet.Now I’ve already finished.

i’am from romania
i find this very interesting because my writing english is bad
by

Dear Torston

Thank you very much for your email “lesson four”

Yes I do ,I find your lesson interesting and exciting .

I did four attempts to get right answers.

Regards
Moayad

Hi
I 've finished listening to audio session I. She is Sue Darvel . She lives in Bristol,England,UK.There are many things I’ve missed , especially I didn’t readit it .I want to depend on listening , it’s a big problem for me. In general , she talks about motivations to learn English.She gives us a lot of reasons to learn English ; using net , international comanies ,she talks about Germany;the bigest company in exporting goods,and a lot of countries that talk English like Canda,Newzland,Americaor A.U.S otherwise UK.Do you think I got whole composition ,in general.
Amira

Hi Amira,

Yes I think you got the gist of the text. If you like, you can listen to the text again while at the same time reading it.
Hope this helps.
Torsten
PS: Please remember to leave a space between words.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: An airport terminal[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi HOw are you all
I miss your lessons but I am still waiting
also, I have sent a massage about my English classes but I have no responses and I could not see it in the forum
If I have to write it again please tell me
If I dont I am waiting for your comment.
Your faithfully
raja

here is my answers:

1. Sue works for Financial company
  2. she gets up at 6:30am
  3. she starts work at 8:45 am
  4. she enjoys the personal with her clients because they come from all walks of life and ages.

Hoa

P/s: Torsten, can you explain: " all walks of life" means. I listen but don not know what does it mean. it likes " all kind of people", is it right?

well thanks a lot
whatever u give us is good so don,t worry.
but i have a question: can i apply for TOFEL exam.

Hi Raja,

Many thanks for your message. You receive a new lesson every third day so I look forward to your feedback. In addition, you can take our interactive tests (you can find thousands of them on our site). Please remember to put a full stop at the end of each sentence.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Enjoying a meal[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Hoa,

Many thanks for your answers. Yes, “from all walks of life” means “all kinds of people”.
Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Chefs in a kitchen[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Justice,

Yes you can apply to take the TOEFL here.

Regards,
Torsten
PS: Please remember that the word ‘u’ does not exist in English.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A helicopter[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Nirun Salasa,

Many thanks for your answers. I’m very glad you enjoy our email English course and I look forward to your next forum messages.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A photographer[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Alan,
I,m very grateful for receiving your English course. I,m waiting for every new lesson with great interes and I feel that is very usefull for me.As Sue Darville says, listen to audio every day gives progress.About test(Finish or end)- I had 6 correct answers aut of 10 at first time,later I,ll try again.
thanks a lot

Saniko