Are you aware of our online voice recorder?

ok thanks everyone about voices, I think it’s better if we have more and more voices

Hello Antonello,

Thank you very much for recording this voice message. I’ve greatly enjoyed listening to it and will respond with a new voice message tomorrow.

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and an employee in the university registrar’s office[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m trying to record my voice but I don’t know where start ? I help me.
Thanks.
Huynhchinh

You can start by reading How to record voice messages on the forum?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a student discussing a possibility[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello to everyone on English-Test.net

This is Tom Kane talking. I have been speaking with Torsten and we hope that you will continue to check back on the recorded message forum and consider posting a message or a pronunciation request. I know that many of you may be uncomfortable with speaking the English language, but we are here to help you. So please, just leave a message or type your request, and we will respond to you.

Take care!

Hi Torsren,
It’s a really great idea to give us, your students all over the world, an unique opportunity to record our messages speaking with you and listen to others. It is amazing indeed!
I will definitely record my message but it will take some time to get a proper facilities.
Thank you a lot.
Olena

Thanks for your advice,Torsten.

Hello Olena,

My name is Tom Kane. Torsten asked me to contact you. If I can help you with anything, please let me know. I look forward to hearing your recorded message.

Take care, Olena!

Hello Jash,

We are happy you are with us on English Test.net. This is Tom Kane. If I can help you with anything, please let us know.

Take care, Jash

Hi Olena,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for your great feedback. All you need to record a voice message is a headset which I’m sure you can get your hands on somehow.

I look forward to hearing your first voice message.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Canoing on a mountain lake[YSaerTTEW443543]

i cant record my voice… please help me

english-test.net/community/i … o_messages
english-test.net/images/forum/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The young football players[YSaerTTEW443543]

This is my voice message. Hope to receive all your opinions. Thanks.

hello torsten and hello every body
iam very happy to be amember in this forum i wish i raise my english level here
thank you for all.

Hello Frapple,

In your voice message you asked about a voice recorder for a ski club.

This english-test.net site is using the ListenUp voice recorder. Torsten told me you left a message here so I think it is OK to give you a link. You can download the ListenUp SDK at JavaSonics.com

ListenUp can be used to record the kind of daily ski reports you describe. Contact me through that JavaSonics if you have more questions.

Thanks,
Phil Burk

Hello everyone,
glad to upload my first voice recording on English-test.net!
Sevich.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello again Sevich,

It’s great to have you here on the forum. Your spoken English is very fluent so you obviously have been practising it for quite some time. I’m really glad that you like our site and that you have started posting voice messages too. I take it you are from Russia? What other languages in addition to Russian and English do you speak or understand?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A city council announces school closures[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

Correct, I’m from Russia originally, but meanwhile I live in China, I study Chinese language, and this is the last one in addition to Russian and English that I speak and understand. It’s such a surprise to hear you speaking Russian! Besides, you pronounce all the words relly well! There’s one little correction for you though- “…людей, которые ТОЖЕ говорят по-русски”.
I’d be glad to know something more about you, for example, how exactly have you been learning Russian so far, and what other languages, in addition to English and Russian do you speak?

Sevich