Are you aware of our online voice recorder?

hello Torsten,

I am archana iam from India…
I would like to thank you for your support and making awareness in voice recording for the beginners…

I would like to be a voluble… but iam bit scared and nervous to start with…
actually i din’t get a write path to start with i mean write persons to practice it…
but now when i came to about your forum i started it…

I’d be glad to know my feedbacks and how to start with…

thnq
hope to hear you soon
bye.
archana

Hello Archana. That was a very good first recording. In fact it was better than my first. You have a very nice voice and an accent that many girls would envy.

OK, so you had a bad start with with English teacher, but you will obviously improve rapidly on this Forum.

Please keep recording whenever you get a spare minute. Tell us a little more about yourself, family, city, job. There are lots of things that you could tell us about.

Looking forward to hearing from you again. ( soon would be nice.)

Kitosdad.

I’m very intrested in it, but my fear is that i don’t know how to do it. Please, will you teach?

Hi Torsten,

I’m very interested in this new feature. I posted my voice messages record on forum. However I can’t hear some above voice messages record from all of you. They always show “file not found” when I click on Play button.
Could you tell me how to hearing from it ?

Thanks so much/ Khai

Hello Torsten,

I posted my voice message on the forum after I received your mail, it’s very interesting. And I heard my voice not good…
I don’t understand why I couldn’t listen to voice messages of all of you and “listening exercises” as well.
Hope your help for this soon.

Thanks so much,
Khai

hi dear, my name is aida from iran, tehran, I m really really glad to speak with u,these days I was busy, but I will be happy if you reply me, and also if somebody help me how can I join to these site and speak in engilish
thank u,

Hi everyone,

I have a question about this function. Now I just can use Firefox browser to use this function but not Microsoft Internet Explorer. However, I get used to use Internet Explorer more. So I guess the problem probably is the setting of the security of the Internet Explorer. Hopefully, someone else can help me out if possible. By the way, the error message is “[color=red]javascript void(0)” when I press the record voice button.

Thanks for helping me out in advance.

Hi,

My name is Halfed and I’m Brazilian. I was born in Porto Alegre. My city is in southern Brazil, near Argentina. Here is cold in winter and hot in summer. Next year I’ll travel to Europe and want to know some countries.
This is my first recording and I hope to improve every day.

Thanks

yeah I really agree!

Dear Torsten,

i want to say about you, because you aren’t my teacher or friend, you are much valuble person in my life. God bless you and lot of prosperity will come in your life. what ever you are doing that is n’t the only social helps or as comperative educate to all world people in one langauauge, That’s amazing work, Nobody take want to intiate for assist to cosmopolitan people but you are doing much more efferts for whole world people are connected to every one.

Sir,

now days i am speak less to everyone one, please Give more tips for what’s should be necessary for me so that i do follow,

Hello Torsten and everyone,

I’ve known about this voice recording feature for long time but this is my first try after receiving the letter from you, Torsten.

Let me introduce about myself first. My name is Hieu from Vietnam. I’m a Software Engineer, worked for the Global Cybersoft (Vietnam), a software development company in Vietnam for 4 years.
I think this new feature, probably new for me, offer us a very good opportunity to practice our speaking skill. Most of us don’t really speak English, we might study English everyday but we don’t really speak English, especially for people that English is not the first language. I’m considering Torsten’s question that whether I speak English seriously. From now on, I think I will really try this “new” feature almost time that I post questions or answer questions of other members.

Thank you for your patient to listen to me! And don’t forget to correct me if I’ve made any mistake of grammar as well as pronunciation.

Thanks again, Hieu.

Hi Maggie,

Try the following procedure if your problem can be resolved…

Open: [Internet Options] menu → select tab [Security], under “Zone…” choose “Internet” → then click on the [Custom level…] button. It will popup a new window for you to customize the Internet Options → scroll down to the [Scripting] and enable all of the options about “Scripting”.

Hope it’s helpful!
Hieu.

Hello Hieu,

How are you? This is Tom Kane writing from the United States. I just wanted to write you a qucik note to let you know that I think you are doing a great job with writing and speaking English.

The best way to improve is to continue to do what you are doing. Make sure you speak English everyday. Write down what you want to say, and then practice reading it aloud, similar to the forum. You also may want to give this website to your friends at work.

Take care Hieu,

Tom

Hi, Torsten an everybody,

It is a bit of a job for me to speak English fluently without peeping in the text. I can read and write and translate English rather well but speaking is my weakest point. Nevertheless, now I’ll breathe in a good portion of air and try to say several words spontaneously…

Yuri

Good morning Yuri. That was a most brave and valiant attempt to give us all a brief insight into your beautiful location.
Your vocabulary and pronunciation are both very good. I’m certain that you would not have a moments problem speaking to people in England.

Thank you for your great description.

Kitos.

Hello, Kitos,

When I tried speaking spontaneously there was a kind of a psychological barrier and I made huge mistakes such as ‘there are’ instead of ‘there is’ the verbs in the Third Person Singular were without ‘s’.
But I think that with your help, Kitos, with the help of Torsten and others I’ll learn speaking better.
Thank you for cheering me up. :slight_smile:
Yuri

Hi Phil,

I’ve already listen ur voice message. It would be great if we can speak to each other on this forum. Don u think so?

I’m looking forward to hearing from u.

Cheers,

Kolin

hi torsten
it is good afards of u ur team but unfortuntly i have been unable to participate such one because i have no mic or other to hear but i wil try. whether r thr any facility to record and just hear?

Hi
I’m trying my new headphones. The old ones are history and now anyone can hear me clearly.

Hi Boris,

The headphones sound great! You are very clear.

Tom