Are you aware of our online voice recorder?

Message for Pooja.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a Drama professor[YSaerTTEW443543]

Many thanks for you message; Iā€™m very happy to know that now and then weā€™ll have access to message recording through this fantastic forum. Regarding the time when we can talk, donā€™t care this would normally be done only on Saturdays is so. Iā€™m working as a Customer Service Representative in Maersk Line DRC where Iā€™m based nowdays; by the way, I still need to brush my english up untill the day I will die, itā€™s an objective in my whole life.
Thank you for the interest youā€™ve found in me in the extend that you really get all the interest.
I think youā€™re satisfied of your proposal.
Best Regards!!!

hello & thanks for your job to help people who need to learn english and by this way its very nice and good idea . iam sorry i would like to do but idont have mic on my table latter i will do it . also i speak english well
bye . best regards

Hi,

I wonder why Torsten and I are the only ones using the new recording facility.

Alan

Hi everyone
Iā€™m new member at this forum. I like recording voice messages very much. Itā€™s very very intersting.

Nhat

Hi Alan!

Hello!

Terrible sound! thatā€™s exactly what I called bad mic in the voice recorded above. Anyway, all I wanted to say is that it is not always about courage nor about lack of pronunciation skills. Some people have the courage of their convictions, and have good pronunciation, but their surroundings are not conducive.

I would be very happy if i get an opportunity of having mock test about speaking in english. oh yeah ! itā€™s a great chance to show our performance and can increment a level of our confidence.

Hi All,
This is my first post and Iā€™m going to talk about myself

Wow! Itā€™s really cool to listen to your voice messages. Mine is going to appear quite soon.

Hi Pamela,

Iā€™ll look forward to hearing you.

Alan

I wonā€™t fail you, Alan.

[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is herring healthier for us than tuna?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Dimitar ;-).[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an American History class[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you for the voice recorder
Though I canā€™t use it because of my terrible defect of speech, but this feature is very important for me cause I want to improve my listening comprehension skills
I hope to hear many interesting talks soon
Sorry for probable errors
Thanks

For you, Happy![YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: How do botanists define a seed?[YSaerTTEW443543]

How to improve our pronunciation?

Redirectionā€¦

Antonello :wink:

Antonello talking in italianā€¦

[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student probably do with her next paper?[YSaerTTEW443543]