A big hello to all new members!

Hello ,

I’m new in this forum :slight_smile:

Hell Achouak. Welcome.
You’ve used the wrong preposition. Your sentence should be expressed like one of these:
I’m new on this forum.
I’m new to this forum.

1 Like

Beeesneees,
Sorry for asking in the forum. It is a bit off-topic.

Could you tell me why you didn’t use “You used the wrong preposition.”?

NO, I can’t tell you why I chose one phrase over the other. I didn’t think about it. I just used the one that came naturally to me.

1 Like

Hello, at final I get the activation of my account.

Well, I am Spanish and 27 years old. I am preparing the TOEFL and I hope that I could improve my English thank to this forum.

Hi Everyone,
I’m new here. My name is Jacek. I would like to improve my English skills.
Greetings to all !
Jacek

hello everybody…

Hello every body…
I am also new here… i hope i can find a useful material here…

Thanx

Hello every body…
I am also new here… i hope i can find a useful material here…

Thanx

i think if we use you have used a wrong preposition it means the result of that is still left but if we use , you used wrong preposition it means the result or impact of that act is finished. i think i am near the answer …

i think if we use you have used a wrong preposition it means the result of that is still left but if we use , you used wrong preposition it means the result or impact of that act is finished. i think i am near the answer …

Could you tell me why you didn’t use “You used the wrong preposition.”?[/quote

if we use that you’ve used the wrong preposition it means the result and impact of that act is still left but if we use that you used the wrong preposition it means the the action is done and there is no result and impact of that act is left. thanks i hope it will clear your confusion

If you wish to use your analysis, the impact is still left and there is a result because your message with that preposition is included.

Hello!

My name is Olga,
I’m from Moscow, Russia.
I’ve been studying English for several years but still can’t say that i speak fluently and can think in English. Hope this site will help me make a progress and finally pass IELTS successfully.

Nice to meet you all !

1 Like

Hello,
Finally my account has been activated, I can reply the post. This is a good platform to learn English, many thanks to english-test team.
My name is ken, from china. I am a new member, hope can make friends here. Welcome to contact me

Hello! My name’s Dragana.I’am from Serbia.I live in Novi Sad.I’am 40 years old.

Welcome Dragana. Best wishes from Ruma. Drago

Hello My English teacher and hello every body. My name is Ali and I am from Iran, a middle eastern country south of Russia. I began to learn English be cause I interested to read English short stories and novels in the main language. I also write short stories to. of course in my language Farsi. And I have a published book in Farsi named “The pretty Jinny who came from Petra”. I am very happy to be here and learn English with you people.

1 Like

Hello I am Adriana from Romania, I want to learn english because I want to go at master stadies in english, and I need a international certification like TOFEL or IELTS, I hope until summer to take one. I am glad to be here I hope to make friends.
I wish to all to achieve your goals.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

Finally i find out this forum to learn english, which i really like very much. So many people around the world are here and look forward to making new friends and improving english.

God, it’s an amazing thing. You are welcome to add me in you contact list, my Skype account is johnsonlsz. Hopefully i would make some new friends soon.

Take care!

johnsonlsz