A big hello to all new members!

hi cindy…I think u can write more not in future;it can be in present! Gradually your writing skills will get improved!
best of luck!

Thanks for your reply Gibi John

hi friends …i have already attempted some tests here,they were so good,i think i’m going to learn a lot here…and it’s nice to meet all of you…

HI Dattu… welcome!

Hello amah and everyone in the forum!
How are you all doing in these days?
It has been so long that you are not in connection forum users.
If you receive my message, please post the reply here.
And those who want to improve their English speaking there is a Skype Session on every Sundays.
Allah blesses you all.
See you soon!

hello
i am naiksg from india
i learn english. pls communicate me.

Hello to one and all in the forum.
Am about to take an IELTS test in Australia in around two months time.
So I am posting a few essays.
Hopefully one of the moderators will help in rating those
Thank you
Hope to hear form you soon:)

Hello…

I’m from Indonesia.
I want to improve my English skills and interested to have more friends in here. Is there ESL members from Indonesia?

Thank you very much in advance

Hello~ Everyone.
My name is Semin. I’m from South Korea.
I’m 30 years old.
I’ve studied English in Australia since last May.
I want to use English more fluently…so I start…

Hello Semin and anyone who is in the forum!
Thanks for your good introduction and nice comments in order to…
Hope the forum can be efficient for our English improvement and …
How is the weather in South Korea today.
see you all soon!
Asif

Hi All,
I would like to say big Hello to everyone at Forum & Appreciate ESL for providing such an opportunity not only to learn English but also great networking Channel,
I am from Pakistan.

Stay in touch

Take care,
Shaz69

Hi All,
I would like to say big Hello to everyone at Forum & Appreciate ESL for providing such an opportunity not only to learn English but also great networking Channel,
I am from Pakistan.

Stay in touch

Take care,
Shaz69

Hi All,
I am from Pakistan.

Stay in touch

Take care,
Shaz69

Hi All,
TKS to ESL for providing such an opportunity for learning English & Networking.I am Ahmad from Pakistan.
Wish You all the very best,

Shaz69

hello everybody, i’m new in this forum. my name is prisca, 19 years old from Indonesia, but you can call me ita, it’s easier. i graduated last year on may, and now i’m an employee in shipping company. and i love English so much :smiley:

hello everybody, i’m new in this forum. my name is prisca, 19 years old from Indonesia, but you can call me ita, it’s easier. i graduated last year on may, and now i’m an employee in shipping company. and i love English so much :smiley:

Hello Prisca,

the first word in a sentence, names, and the pronoun ‘I’ should always begin with a capital letter.

oh I’m very sorry for my mistake, and many thanks for your advice :slight_smile:

oh I’m very sorry for my mistake, and many thanks for your advice :slight_smile:

hii everyone
I’m Bouchra from Morocco .I have 23 years-old .I speak 2 languages "Arabic and French "
i’m interested to know more friends in ESL, and also to learn english .