A big hello to all new members!

Hi Mr. Toresten.
Thank you for your email.I did two grammar tests , and I had two mistakes in the second test.
Dear Toresten I’m studying english for participating in ILEST exam and I like to be an english teacher. I hope you can help me.

Sure we can help you, Parvaneh.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Giving directions to a co-worker who is on her way to a factory[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi all…I am very excited to be here…I like this site much especially the way they teach.
Would see you in coming days through our forum

HI my name is nasrin i am from iran i am superviser in medical lab . i am going to get visa H1B then continue education in usa. i need a lot to improvr my english. i think this site can help me for improving english. but i am worried about speaking .

Hi everybody,

I’m coming here to say hi everyone… I’m new to this forum…

Hi,

I’m new to this forum… my name is Geetha… I want to improve my communication in English… so if anyone interested for conversation in English contact me.

Hello,

Good morning.

My name is Geetha, I’m new to this forum… I’m from India… currently staying in United states. I want to improve my communication in english.

Hello to everyone!

My real name is Sasha (Alexandra), I’m from Minsk (the Republic of Belarus).
This site was recommended by our teacher of the English language. After having done some teset I’ve decided to join you all.

Thanks to every person who helps people like me not only to practice in grammatics, but also “feel” the language.

Hello everybody!I’m a new member.

Haloo everybody,

My name Sameeha and I am from UAE. i am currently live in Abu Dhbai which a capital of UAE. i am married and have one bady. she is two years and eight months. we will celebarte her birthday on April 29th.

Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Hi friend,

I am interested too! indeed I would like to imrpove my communication skills and have a direct contact with somebody to help me to improve my English writing skills. what do you thing?

look forward to hear from you shortely.

Thanks,

Sameeha

We too ! i am glad that we are going to contact each others and have a reguler conversation in different subject.

Do you have any specifi subject that you would like to share with me?

look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Sameeha

H,

Welcome to the group, we have same objective to improve our English wirting skills.

Thanks,

Sameeha

Hi friends, im zazi from Algeria i’m realy eager to learn english so fast and enjoy it with every one here :smiley: a big hug to all friend here
zazi :wink:

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi Everyone,

I’m Cindy. I’m new here. Sorry, a few “Hi” posted, testing how it works… This is my first time using the forum.

I want to improve my writing skills. I have been learning grammar and tense from another website. Now I want to practice my writing skills.

I came across the forum title “How to improve writing skills”, someone suggest about posting their writings on the forum and someone read it can corrected it. This caught my eyes and it is exactly what I was looking for.

Hope I can write more in the future and improve my written English.

Cindy

Hello

Hello everyone! I am very glad to be here to learn english. I want to make friend with all of you. I am a student in Forein Trade University in Viet Nam. I am 20 years old. I tried many times to log in the forum and now I just succeed. My english is poor and I really want to improve my english. I think this forum is the good place for you and me to improve our english with the help of our language teachers. Thank so much to our teachers.