A big hello to all new members!

hello all guys.
i’m a now menber at here. my name is sangay, i’m from bhutan… i like english leangue and learn. but i’m poor english now i try how much good english…

Hello,

I’m new member of forum.
My name is Angiee.
I’m 24 years old and like to grow up my knowledge of in English but i’m very poor in english now.

Please help me out.

Thank You

Hey, I am Jana. I am russian living in Germany. Would like to improve my english, hope this site will help me with that and my dream (to speak english fluently and correct) will come true :smiley:

good luck to all of us :slight_smile:

Hi Jana,

Welcome to the forum - looking forward to hearing from you. Don’t really want to start with a criticism but you do need a capital letter when talking about languages - Russian English.

There - end of first lesson!

Best wishes,

Alan

Thank you, Alan!

I have been trying to create such a smart reply for you… but by pushing the wrong button all has gone :frowning:

btw, how about - I am Russian or I am russian? What’s letter must be used?

warm regards,
Jana

Hi Jana,

Generally speaking, you should use a capital letter in any proper noun, including those deriving from a country or nationality, so
I am Russian
I speak Russian
I am from Russia.
etc.

Thank you, Beeesneees :slight_smile:

well, I must say that nationality isn’t a proper name in Russian language. That’s why I was confused a bit.
For that one absolutely all nouns in German should be written with capital letters

:slight_smile:

Hello,
Your occupation is really need to people. I wish you good luck.

Hello Dear Sisters and Brothers I am a new joiner here.I am so thankful to all the team members behind this noble endeavour.I am from one of the Indian state Kerala.I have been working here In Dubai for four years.Married and have two children also.I know it very well that my english is very poor,really I am excited now, I think this is a great stage for improving my english and also we can share and discuss all of our doubts here.Once again I would like to say my gratitude to the founders of this Forum.Thanks to evrybody ,May the Almighty Bless all of you…
[/quote]

Hi all.

My name’s Truong
I’m 25 year old
My career’s Electric Engineer
I’m come from vietname
I’ve just join in forum to improve skill English
If you want to have friend with me,
Please contact by email: lrdeed@gmail.com ( l not I )
tks very much, I hope to see your email

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?

Hello
My name is Farzin
I’m Automation Engineer (I make Program with controllers such as PLC, …)
I’ve registered this forum since couple month ago,but I use only main site.
I’m so glad if you wanna contact me.
my email : farizin@gmail.com

Please see the message above yours.

Hi ,my name is Natasha.im fron Iran-Tehran and i am new member .
Im glad i found this website and tanks all the person make it its wonderful
i hope we can improve our English

HI everyone… MY self Vikas I m from India…and i work in Gurgaon i m interested to communicate to different type of peoples who lives in others country…i know my english is not good on both like in writting (spaling) and also like grammer… so please dont be shy just inform me that i m wrong and i need to improve in such area… i will wait for reply …please must reply…bye take care…

Hello dears
My name is Shady.My name means happiness.I live in Iran.I am 21 years old.I have one brother and one sister.I study civil engineering in BIHE. I love my major.This semester I have an English course and in future I have another English courses and I try to learn English until I can speak and write English more better than now.

Hello! guys, I´m sorry how long time that I not writh in this forum. I know all students this site, would like to change many words between friends to improve of knowledge about English language me too. If anyone want send me a message please, can to use this forum and feel free to make a questions or ask me anything. I make sure that will be great for alls.
I hope your enjoy it.
See you
Belinassi

Hi, I am Wawan Kurniawan
I am from Indonesia, Sragen Regency
I am 27 years old
I am a government employee
That’s all for today.
Nice to know about you all.

Hello Conchita, I have just joined this forum and it appears to be useful to make new friends and to improve English level. I have been working for a Bank and nowadays I am studying to get enough point from toeic exam.

Hi, My name is Luz
I am from Colombia,
I am preparing myself for the TOEFL test. I need help with my pronunciation and writing. I am hoping to make a lot of friends and improve my English skills.