A big hello to all new members!

Hello all,

I’m Mai, I come from Vietnam and I 'm new here. Nice to meet all of you:))
I believe that my English can be improve and I can talk to a lot of people coming from other country in the world.

Hello everybody! I am very glad to have you all in this forum
thanks

Hello everyone ,
How are you all doing?

I am Nikita from India.I am here to learn to speak English Fluently.I want to get admission in a good Law School.It will be a great experience in learning together.Hope you all will help me.

Thank you

hello everybody ı am jiyan from turkey ı am kurdish people in turkey…ı love all you… ı want to speak english too …my own language kurdish foreign language turkish and ı want to learn english …since two years ı am here english test web site is very good thanks english-test.net

Hi Cobo, are you also a spammer?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The welder[YSaerTTEW443543]

hello everyone… i’m dova from indonesia. i hope i can make friends with you all and improve my english as well. thanks

Hi Dova,

Welcome.

Don’t forget to use capital letters:

Hello everyone… i’m Dova from Indonesia. I hope I can make friends with you all and improve my English as well. Thanks.

Alan

Hello! I’m Rinaldo from Brazil, I am not a new member, but I’m not used to the forum, I have been reading all the emails sent to me and I really enjoy them. I hepe Tosten or some other native speaker may get my message

Hi everybody. Im Invi from Vietnamese
Hope we re friends and we can share own’s experience together

Hello To All Dear Christian friends
Happy new year and have a good Christmas.

We have also similar festivities in our culture.
It starts at the beginning of the spring season and is called Nowrooz.

Best Wishes For You.
Masmori.

hello iam nasrin i live in iran . i worke in medical lab . i am supervisor . i love my job .my dream is that i countinue education in usa. for it , i try to impropve my english. in additinal ,iam preparing to get certificate on ASCP in usa.with this certifucate , i can get H1B visa.

Hello Nasrin,
I am also studying language.I took part in IELTS exam but I didn"t get enough point.

For entering US you need to take part in TOEFL exam,don"t you?

In any case,to tell the truth your note should be corrected.Maybe you were in a hurry when typing the letter e.a:I am Nasrin.I work in a medical lab…I try to improve…In addition…

I hope the best wishes for you.

Best regards,
Masoud

Hiiiii to all…Though I subscribed this course much before,I couldn’t say hi to you all…& be a part of this forum.Now I feel very happy to be here in this foum.I wish to continue here to indulge more to my store of knowledge.

hello masmori how are you? i am glad to correct my writting . i send 2 writtings to forum but i didn recieve its respond. i am worried extermly about learning english. i think my progress is very slow. i send my writting for you please check it.Why go to university

In The past time, if someone was determined to be trained his
Her own interested job, he\she had to find one expert job. The problem was that, one had to cope with a possibility issue arising from it. Otherwise they should ignore to pursue his\her own dream.
Today, having an interested job is not inaccessible dream because of university. There are personality and generally goals for university education. The following paragraph, I give my personal reason.

First, we can be trained and educated in our interest subject. In university, we can augment our knowledge, acquire practical experience and get familiar with how to encounter and solve our job requirement. Unfortunately, some student study systemically. It causes that, after graduation we only get degree on university not more things.

The Second most important reason, with higher education, we can easily enter to business world. Most company prefers to hire educated individuals. The university education is an efficient and effective way to create improvement and development in our financial life. Nearly, it can diminish finding job problem.

Third, higher university education creates value in society for you. This value doesn’t depend to your degree. In reality, your accomplishment in developed character and job skill create this value. University is where Along with studying, you enhance your self confidence, improve and expand your social skills and contact; it helps us to raise our awareness of ourselves and surrounding and gives us a fresh and different perspective.

Finally, I attended university for myself. Not this that society says me or my parents encourages me. The University has given me apparent advantages; these encompass studying in my favorite subject, working in my favorit job and having value in society. Now, I prosper and will prosper in my job, observe a brilliant future for my life due of going to university.

Postscript:
One of our main mistakes is writing or talking English tha same as what we do in Farsi!.I hope you consider such a problem.The essay had some other mistakes I didn"t point at.
You can search the world (writing) in the above tab of the page to have a chance of correcting your letters by native people.
Best wishes,
Masoud

Hello,everyone…
My name is Aye Aye Aung.I’m 25 years old.
This is Myanmar.I’m trying to know english.
I think I’ll be able to learn a lot here.

Hello,everyone…
My name is Aye Aye Aung.I’m 25 years old.
This is Myanmar.I’m trying to know english.
I think I’ll be able to learn a lot here.

Hi everyone
I’m new member in here.
My name is nooshin. I’m from Iran.I’m 42 years old.I have been learning English over two years.I’de like to speak English very well
I think I can do that and improve my English with joining this community.

Thanks!

Hello Noosheen,
You are welcome.
Here,as far as I found it and searched through it,is similar to a college: lots of things to learn you can meet and on many nice issues you can challenge with others from all around the globe.

But this can be possible in condition of visiting it daily and regularly.

I hope you enjoy it.

Good luck,
Masoud

Hi,I’m Sabrina…