A big hello to all new members!

Hi , good to hear from you, i am also a new member of this forum, so we will help togather for English Exercise.

Hello everebody
This is first time that I´m writing your in this forum, I´m from BRAZIL SP- JUNDIAÍ and I can tell your that was a long time looking to know
how go on and to talk with others member this forum. I believe so that will be great from now on.

Belinassi

Hello, for everebody around word from Brazil, I wish that our dream come true and we can get there speaking a fluent English
in my country there isn´t a second language, here is just Portuguese but like me that are starting a new culture because many
people are looking to learn a foreign language specialy English although has some people choosing to go to study abroad,
what is very nice to improve your knowledge spite of be expensive.
I intend to do a other exchange in Montreal next year and enjoy my vacations.
I wil writing to your later by by by.

Very good try. The more you write the better. I don’t want to be unkind to you, so I won’t point out your mistakes, and you’re welcome to this fantastic site. Practice makes perfect. Keep it up. Have a great week.

José Sarto de A. Silva
Cachoeira de Minas - MG
Brasil/Brazil

I am also new to this forum , rather I would say new active member. I am struggling with Toefl IBT . Scored almost 3 times 28/29 in each section except speaking .I do not need this , but taking as challenge. So in November , I will write three exams after one by one … Next month , I will start preparing for speaking section .Target is scoring 28 in speaking .

Hi All…Happy Morning…

hello everybody , I am happy to join with you all in order to improve my English Skill . Thanks in advance .

Hello Everyone,

I am Abhishek Rai from New Delhi, India.

The powerful attraction of the rich diversity of this forum has urged me to become a proud member of this.

I am eager to go for MS/PhD program in US. Last year I gave the GRE and TOEFL exams but I couldn’t get good score in them.

I am confident that this forum will help me achieve my aim.

Regards,
Abhishek Rai

Hi.I’m glad I’m here in your forum.I’m eager to improve my English learning, specially listening & talking.Thanx a lot 4 your efforts.

I’m from Iran.I love learning English & I hope to find good friends here.

Dear brothers and Sisters
Hello everyone at this forum , My name is Hussien , new to this forum I wounder to improve my language ;moreover, to achieve my goals which i already set in my mind ;beside, to connect with new friends , in fact I live at English Spoken country I arrived here 1 month ago i faced some kind of challenge for my language is not that enough to enter school to continue my education , please feel free to ask me any question you had .

Best regard everyone

Hi I’m here again & I hope to be more successful than before.

Hi,would u help me to improve my listening, & introduce some films or listenings. Your site’s listenings are good but I want something real and related to our life and events.
Thanx a lot.

Hi, I’m so glad that found someone from Iran.Good luck.

Hello Zahra46 , I am glade to meet you here in this forum you could give us example of activities you always do to improve your language perhaps you live in Iran all the people are talking Persian language , also tell us about your interest moreover your daily life , your plane anything you need to share with us please feel free to express your idea I saw you are able to write well ,i wish your listen and reading and speaking ability are excellent as writing

Hello every body
My name’s Truong, nickname is lrdeed (lrdeed not Irdeed)
I’m come from Vietnamese
Glad to meet you, many thanks to every body, I try to learn Grammar English well and you help me so much.
I hope that, I’ve got a lot of friend in website.

Best regards.

Hi,I love English & I do so many exercises and I’m going to English classes 2.I read many books especially “Practical English Usage” from:Michael Swan.
& when I read English stories or texts I care about expressions & idioms, & try to use them in speaking & writing.U can visit my weblog:truepath.blogfa.com

Hi, there. I’m Mehrdad from Iran. I think learning English isn’t such an easy task to accomplish, so we should work hard on our grammar and vocabulary. These two are the fundamental and essential components to make your mind ready to convey your messages in English. Happy to find new friends.6¦6All the best.6¦6

I am Crisalis 33 y/o ,from Philippines and currently working in Israel as a caregiver. I am fond of reading English novels, watching English movies, Korean and Hindi serials, internet surfing and chatting online.

I’m Faissal From Morocco

I’m proud to be members of english-test community ==> great team
I knew my english is so bad that’s why i am here to try improve it

Best wishes