Yes

is the ever-pro persons same as yes-man?

Now I understood the difference between confirmatory yes and reluctant yes.
Yes, indeed I like your essays very much and try to learn from them.

Dear Alan,
It was very useful.I knew some of the ways of saying “yes”, but I didn’t know the exact use of them.would you please explain when we show our agreement this way?
(A)Those people upstairs always have such loud parties.
(B)Don’t they!

You could add: Yes, they certainly do. You could also say: Don’t they just!

Thanks a million!

Hello, all friends

I’m Andy from China ,Qingdao ,nice to talk with you !

How nice the world is ! so many friends from all over the world can talk together , tks for internet and let’s talk !

Is there anybody want to talk ?

Yes surely I’d like to…Do you want chat? Which site is suitable for you yahoo or facebook? or gmail?

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi Everyone

We should find sincerity in all our activities. It is difficult to follow sincerity in all circumstances unless we should find it the same from our routine. For example if we want to learn English, simply attending the exercises for few minutes or hours will not lead sincerity, to cultivate that we should know to activate the learned exercises by sharing with our friends and talking some time with all our friends in English without shyness. We should not bother/mind about our mistakes in our writing or speaking, we have to keep talking/writing/reading /practicing exercises, it will definitely improve our English to high level. This can be attained only through hard work and sincerity. I am really proud of myself, because of ETN only I could learn English to this level. My Great Guru Sir Torsten and Sir Alan. Both two shaped my English. I will never forget them in my life journey.

Wish you all the very best/

Thank you

S.Shanthi