Word in your ear (hand)

dear sir,
your way of reaching your language that l love too much is easy and lovely.
thanks alot,

hi , there

I’m from Egypt and really happy to participate in this forum, and I want Ask you hand for improve my language

regards

Yasser

In my country expressions containing the word “hand” have the meaning:
underhand - Clandestine
in hand - directly
over hand - difficult
hand to be long - swindler
have good hand - get it
with hat in hand - humble
close hand - hunks
empty-handed - without anything
Thank you !
Mike

Hi Anmih,
Wow, thanks a lot for your HAND.
Noren

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi Alexandranow,
I listened to your voice message several times, and I liked it very much. It really is Good and I assure you that you can improve more if you work on it a little bit hard. Thanks. Good luck.
Regards
Noren Lee

Hello Mr.Alan Townend,
it is very nice work i shall use always in my hand wrinting.

Thank sir
The explanation of the noun hand is vary clear with the examples I realy enjoyed the lesson

BIN-IDRISS

Hello, Alan.

I love this page. It is a useful dictionary to ESL people. I will be attentive to read and learn about it.

Thanks for thinking in us

Bye.

Toñis

Hello Allan I’ll be back to take my lessons I hope enjoy so much and learn, your message are very usefull thank you

Dear Alan,
Thanks a lot, I like the new series and I have been learning lots of words and phrases. I love learning new things.

Regards,

Vansiri

Hi Alan;
I’d Like to thank you very much , as you know what i specific nee is to be like you i.e as native speaker , and it’s affect my Carree so if you can please help me and i appreciated that .
thanks in advance

Hello Alan ,
Thank you for your teaching "hand " to us and it is really interesting info.

[b][i][u]

[/u][/i][/b]

In this part of the lessons I learn more and more is very nice to find each day one different word, that is very important because I can increase my vocabulary and written. The last word is funny.

Hi Alan I’m very pleasant with those exercises the word in my ear is so exiting learn english in this way. I have a question if I said my favourites things is good like, if I said my favorites food, thank you for your help

help me language