Why should I use the Online Voice Recorder?

Hello Pasalat,

Have you followed the instructions linked to message #52 above?

hellow,i an minud

i have tried so many times to post a voice message here, but i always fail. After recording, I press on the button “post voice message” , but there appears a window thats says:“ListenUp version V1.97 (build 451, Mon Apr 12 00:00:00 EEST 2010)
Error: java.util.NoSuchElementException”
And I see that the voice message is not posted. Could anyone explain what it could mean???
Thnx a lot for any kind of ssistance here

Hello Adriasel,
I just asked you a question about this in another thread, but now I can see that you get the voice record box!

Please look at this message for some troubleshooting ideas:
english-test.net/forum/sutra … tml#290630

There is some problem to remove my speaker and attached headphone the samewith.
so i am unlucky to join and record voice msg.
any way i will definately record my voice msg. i am very gratful to see you with your voice.
i dont know why i like your voice but very interesting by human nature/as a best guide.
Many thanks for all done for me.
Awaiting for my sweet voice with bad style or best style very soon…
love with regards.

Hi…I am Cristina from Romania and I want to improve my English pronunciation. I am economist and in octomber I will go in USA and I must speak English fluently. I have so much to learn but I haven-t time.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

hi
I’m souad from Morocco I would like to thank you for sending me lessons.They were really very helpful to me but the problem is that I 'm still not qualified enough with new technology especially when it comes to communicate with you via computer .I would like to send recorded message but I don’t know how to deal with that.Anyway thank you very much for all what you are doing to help people learn English.

Dear Sir,

My englih prounciation is very good,but i can speak english.Please send me grammetucal sentence ,how can made the sentence.

Thanks
Tahir wali[/list][/code][/i][/b]

want to do voice recording now

Hello everyone,
How are you today?

I live in China, but my parents are Vietnamese, but I can’t speak Vietnamese at all.
I also join a lot of English club to increase the ability of my speaking English, then, I found out this website that is much usefull for all the people around the world who want to study English as second Language.
Besides, I love practising Toeic Test,everyday I spend nearly one hour doing test, and I am addicted to it. If I made anything wrong when writing or speaking pls help me to correct.
Wish you all the best.
Dandy day.
Han

hi
I’m souad from Morocco I would like to thank you for sending me lessons.They were really very helpful to me but the problem is that I 'm still not qualified enough with new technology especially when it comes to communicate with you via computer .I would like to send recorded message but I don’t know how to deal with that.Anyway thank you very much for all what you are doing to help people learn English.

[/quote]

Hi souad,

Nice to listen your voice. Your recording is clear and your pronuncication quite good.
I think you maybe push your speaking English far.
Keep in touch with me.
See you then,
Han

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hola, I have sent a greeting message. It is the first time I entered the forum. Please tell me what do you think of my english. Thank you.
Luisa

Hello, Louisa!

hi everyone,
i have been here a long time, i would like to make friend with everyone.
please contact with me via email: tran_doan18@yahoo.com

i don’t know how to use the vice online recorder, because in Nigeria the cafe will not allow me to use it but if there is any alternative you can help i will be gald

Please advice me how to download Java for record voice .

Hello All ,
I Am singh from India .i have posted recently my 1st voice recorder .its quite feel good to listen my voice first time . I know there is many mistake in my voice recorder . I am very appreciate all of you if I can learn and speak English as well . I am very thank full to English test.net team to help free of cast to people improve their English language . it’s very good initiative . thanking you .

Dear sir,
Please heard my voice recorder .according your mail.

This is just a quick reminder that a while ago you decided to improve your speaking skills. Since then quite some time has passed and so far I can’t see that you have recorded your first online voice message yet. What seems to be the problem? As you know, you can only practice and improve your pronunciation if you start using the online voice recorder you will find on the forum. You should remember that this forum is the one online worldwide forum that offers you such an interactive tool completely free of charge. You will even get feedback and suggestions on your accent, your intonation and your voice as soon as you post your voice messages. The feedback will be provided by enthusiastic professionals who want to help you learn English online for free.

Most English language schools offer this type of service only if you purchase an expensive English course. On our forum you can record an unlimited number of voice messages and you can also listen to messages from Alan Townend, Tom Kane, David Beroff, Bill from the UK and of course from other learners. You don’t need to pay anything, you don’t need to subscribe to an English class and you also don’t need to purchase any software programs. All you need is a headset and Java, which you can download and install for free. Singh, As Bill says, ‘there is no excuse’ for you not make your first online voice recording. Click on