Why do you want to improve your English?

Hi Torsten! Thanks.

you are really intresting
can you tell me about yourself?

Dear Hamid22. Tell me about yourself, your life, family, friends. It will be more interesting.

I study because i want to be good at it

mr.torsten ,i am new to this site(and the forum).i am not so-good in English. my dream is to become a singer and train in some high standard university out of India.so i need to learn to talk fluently. i am still a student, so i think staring from now will be better. i have posted a question. pls. answer to my queries.

Welcome to the forums.
Please not that sentences always begin with a capital letter, names always begin with a capital letter and the pronoun ‘I’ is always written as a capital letter.

Hi Torsten,
I started learning English as a teenager because I realized that my favorite music was all in that language and that almost all the things I was interested at had that original language. Unfortunately, I stop studying and my English got stuck. Years later I decided to improve my English because I actually could understand the easiest things, but I wasn’t as good as I wanted to be, and I think I’m not that good yet, but I’m working on that.
Thanks for all your work, you really bring motivation to us.

Dear Mr. torsten
Hello. Thanks a million for your support. I’m teaching kids and teenagers at the moment, and I need a higher Toefl score (above 560) to teach adults. That’s why I want to improve my English. Help me, please.
Regards,
bhrm

I am Duy. My class is 9.8 and my country is Vietnam.
The reason why I decided to use this amazing service is because my next IELTS exam is coming and I really need to review some of the stuff I have studied.

Hi,
I just want to know English perfect. This is a long struggle between both of us. In the last year I passed TOEFL but I got score that I didn’t like (medium). By the way, this internet site has helped me! After that I came to the USA and continued my English studying. I got knew a lot of new knowledge. But, I do have problems still. I hope I will win in this fight…

To me, learning English is a passion. I want to take a civil service exam in which good English skills matter a lot. So, that’s only the reason I want to get a full command over English.

hi everyones
Many people want to improve their English for differents reasons , mainly it is for job, studies, traveling, , but my reason may seem little unusual . I started learning seriously ( in my highschool we got some basic English but never gave it interest as foreign language as far as studying or parctising so i have hardly known some English) when my destiny put me in English speaking country , at this point I was obliged to set up a quick plan to learn and know some practical English to get by in my daily life, as time went by a strong love was built between me and this beautiful language, which changed my plan to get more educated about the language, master it with high level as concern speaking, writting, listening , to be out there I’m in daily process of working on those targets , I hope one day become a good English speaker.

I am Khanh Duy. My class is 9.8 and my country is Vietnam.

The reason why I decided to use this amazing service is because my next IELTS exam is coming and I really need to review some of the stuff I have studied.

I have done some research about which website can help me improve my four basic skills: listening, reading, writing, and speaking. However:

• IELTS-Blog was a bit complicated and it takes a quite hard work to search what you want to study.
  • Dominic Cole’s IELTS Blog is mainly used by teachers to enhance their teaching methods, not for learners to permanently practice.
  • Englishskypelessons is pretty boring and might not have a efficient result.

Fortunately, I saw this exciting website and started looking up for English stuff, and the responses were completely corresponding with what I needed.

I want to improve English because my English very bad now.
I want to hear, written, listen, speak well.
I have learned English long time ago. But my skill still are bad.
From now on I will try to learn English a half hours everyday.

Hi,

We need to improve our English for our day-to-day actvities like reading news paper,
seeing Eng.movie in the TV, Chatting with friends and making business communication/and personal communications, to guide others those who are not
aware of English, when go for outside work, like going Bank, postoffice, and other
places, we should know to talk fluently to make more friends, simply say we should
know to interact with anhyone. Since I have learnt all these things from this forum
I am writing this suggestion to you and you can also make use of the forum as much as you can.

Best wishes,

S.Shanthi

HELLO TORSTEN DAERR!

Thank you for you interesting information you sent me some days ago.
I want to say why i want to improve english.
My current situation is that i am a student of filology faculty “Department of English language and Literature”.My future plans are that after my graduation from university i want to work as a translator but if i cannot find a job as translator i shall work as a teacher that is why i need to improve english but inspite of all this i like this language from different directions.AND ONE thing that i desire of all this it is continue my studying adroad.But it is difficult.if i have a chance i shall take an opportunity.
“BEST WISHES FROM YOURS TRULY,SOFIA.”

Hi Sofik!

I feel pretty surprising, but never mind.

Is this intentionally you writing every time small letters when it is a mandatory to write capital letters, I am curious that is why I humbly asked you!

Hello Sofia,

You write well, but in English the pronoun ‘I’ is always capitalised, regardless of its position in a sentence.
For example:
Even though it appears in the middle of your sentence, you should write:
My future plans are that after my graduation from university I want to work as a translator but if I cannot find a job as translator I shall work as a teacher. (There should be a full stop after ‘teacher’ here.)

Hello MINHAJQUAZI!
This is not intentionally.I am sorry I am not spare the time for this.

Thank you !I did not think about this.I forgot.
Best wishes!