Why do you want to improve your English?

Please note the correct spelling of the words ‘English’ and ‘I’.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The electrician[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten!
I want to improve my English. Because, English is the international language. Now I’m a third-year student but in the future I think my job will need English. Additionally, English is an exciting language. So, I always try to listen English everyday although I don’t understand anything. I really thank for your email lesson.

Hi,Torsten:
I want to improve my English.First i want to talk forisners.We can communicate each other in the world.I will learn so many things from other people.And also it’s very important for me who live in United State.When i go anywhere i have to speak English.I’m so proud myself when i find you on the websit.Thank you so much for your help .I dreaming someday i will speak English fluently that just like you.Dream coming true.Do you belive it?if everybody study hard you will reach that goal quickly and easily.Thank you for your taking time.Good luck for everyone.
Best regards
nina

hello
I am very happy to join your forum
I want to improve my English because i want to speak English fluently and i want to read scientific books and essays ,as l would like to travel to other countries and meet people from all over the world , English is a wonderful language and it’s very interesting to learn it .
thank you for helping me to do that.

Hi Torsten,
Why I want to learn English? Hmm, nowadays I can’t imagine to live in this society without speaking English language. I need English at school, at my work, when I watch English movies, when I travel and meet other people who usualy all speak English. That all are the main reason why I realy want to learn English and I realy hope that some day my English will be much better than now :slight_smile:
Regards.
Anea

Firt of all, 3 years ago , I just found that E was so interesting and it like a wonderful land that I have a long time ignored it.
And now, I learn E every day , develope my skills step by sep , find out the way to learn and understand E more effectively. However, sometime I feel so confused…
Secondly, learning english is a good opportunity for me to communicate with a lot of friends all around the world, share my proposals and interest, gain much much more knowledge and experiences of of school from many materials.
Last but not least, it may give me more changes to have good job with high salary later, I think so ^^ Especially, I have more confidence in meself than ever before.

Hello Torsten.
I want to improve my English because it’s necessary for my studies.
I am studing accounting and we need to take TOEIC test to graduate.I really like these lessons.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Dori

Dear Torsten

Even though I have to confess that my English is still at the same level, Your lessons improuve it fromday to day. You give the informetion by the little portions and this is enough to “absorb” it and not being overloaded. I appreciate very much the audio lessons. I have no enother opportunity to hear the native speakers. Personally fpr me the problem with the studying of English is that I live where the peeple speak French and, as you have been already telling, it cause the confusion. Nevertheless I need both languages.

With kind regards,
Helen

English is an international language, it helps to talk with any person who know English. It breaks barrier of nation language therefore I want to learn English.

how can i manage my time?? i am really not been able to do my english lesson… i am not happy about this. :frowning:

English is the most important language for all over the world, then I feel like learning more about this language.

Hello Everyone

It’s a good question that why do we want to improve our english. I reckon that English is an international language so it has become requirement nowadays to know this language well. While working in a multinational company or studying or working abroad, we frequently interact with foreigners and that is where we feel that we should know English which helps in communication and presentation with people from other countries.

The best way to learn English is to start watching English TV shows or movies and start speaking in English before learning any grammar. As per my experience, I feel that if we start learning grammar first then it becomes hard to speak in English, however it may be helpful in English writing where speed and fluency does not matter.

thanks alot,
I get a better knowledge for this course.

Hi Selamina,

There is no such word as ‘alot’ in standard English. You need to write ‘a lot’.
I think you mean
My knowledge is improved because of this course.

Hi Torsten,
It’s a long time since I last wrote to you.
Well, as you must know, English language was, as for the majority of students in Brazil, the first foreign language to learn. And as a consequence, I’ve loved it.
So, I’ve been learning this language since I was a child.
I’ve already made an English course here in Brazil, but unfortunately, when it has gone over, I didn’t practiced anymore, nor listening, nor speaking, nor writting. And now I have the opportunity of doing so.
My plans in learning English (Is it that right?) is that I want to travel abroad and be possible to comunicate with native English speakers, and also to do the TOEFL exam.
Therefore, I’m very glad in following this site and learn much more.
Thank you,
Claudio

uhh ,very useful,thank you ~~

Dear Torsten,
I want to improve my English becouse it is the language of international communication. It is also important to know this language for my professional career. To achieve this goal I read a lot in English ang I try to listen everyday English native speakers.

I am boopathi from India, am looking PhD degree right now. Therefore I want improve my English language for very clearly, for the reason that the English is word language. So I need your guidance to achieve that aim.

Hi, Torsten! Why am I learning English? There are some reasons. 1. It is very interesting for me. I have got new information about new events, achievements in differents fields of our life. 2. It is very usefull for me. My profession is connected with scientific research. So I have great feasibility to read new scientific reports without problems of translation. 3. It facilitates my being. Now I have very difficult period in my life. So English gives me a chance to distract from my problems.

Hi Issa,

Thanks a lot for sharing your reasons for learning English with us. Please note the correct spelling of the word ‘useful’.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Airport announcement[YSaerTTEW443543]