Welcome to our forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello and welcome to our community. We are very glad you are here and would like to get to know you better. Why did you join us and what do you expect from us? If you are preparing for an exam such as the TOEFL or the IELTS you can post your essays here on the forum and T. J. Luschen, an English online tutor will correct them and give you detailed feedback. Here is an example of an IELTS essay.

We would also like to hear how you say โ€˜helloโ€™ in your native language.

In addition, you can improve your listening and speaking skills.

You can use the forum without any advertising.

At any rate, we really look forward to meeting you. :smile:

2 Likes

Hello, Bonjour,

Thank you for you message.
My name is Silva, Iโ€™m 23. Iโ€™m here because I need to be more confident with english.
Iโ€™m a student in Montpellier Business School (France), in the second year of a Master in HR.
To be graduated, I need to take the TOEIC exam and obtain 790/990.
I took the exam in March but I failed with a 770/990.
Iโ€™m going to take the exam again on June, 21st.

I need (and I want) to practice more and improve my english skills.

Please, feel free to give me some advices.

Have a good day !

Best regards,

Silva

2 Likes

Hi Torsten,
Thanks for providing free English language learning services. As you mentioned that our English online tutor will correct your essay, so I want to know that only we can post our essay or anything like that cover letter, assignment, English report or any other small document?

2 Likes

Hi Peter, welcome to our forum. You can post anything here as long as it is not offensive. So, yes you can post any letters, texts, essays or single words or phrases, etc.

Regards, Torsten

4 Likes