Wanted: Feedback on TOEIC Listening Exercises

I am sorry some typing error with my last message!

It should be like this:

In listening " Restaurant emplyoee is promoting Dinner special/ TOEIC…" for the answer no 3: Which one is correct?
3). What will the speaker probably do next?
Go and help other customers – CORRECT
Take these customers’ order---------------I choosed this because it’s stated in script,
Start cooking a T-bone steak
Drink a regular cocktail

Sorry! for Taking your time!

For “TOEIC listening: Afternoon traffic report for the Northen US region”, there 's might be things about "Highway 33 is not read out as the script, but the question is about Highway 33.

Just a comment!
Because I like this segment very much, that make me always use it.

Hi all,
I’m very happy to join this forum. I dream of becoming an English teacher; but firstly, I should advance my English. That’s the reason why I like surfing the Internet and studying English on websites in my free time. Besides, I do love reading novels. I’m trying to read “Jane Eyre” in English. I have been this forum member for several months, but I usually stayed in the hostel all weekdays. So, I could only connect the Internet at weekends when I came back home. However, I’m going on my field trip now. I arrive home everyday; therefore, I can be online more frequently. Hopefully, I will have a chance to talk to other members here. I’m really interested in communicating in English. May the God bless you and keep you all!
Best wishes,

Hello

Can you explain the meaning of “have been cleared to the shoulders” in this sentence, please?

Thank you

Hi Roseni,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Yes, ‘Go and help other customers’ is the correct answer to this question.

Regards,
Torsten
PS: Please note that the simple past of ‘choose’ is ‘chose’.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Working together[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Roseni,

Thanks a lot for pointing out this mistake which we are going to correct soon.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Workers in a field[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsen,
Good to have someone correcting our English since we already finished the normal english class (school), but still not yet excellent . Now it 's depend only to ourselves, fortunately this site is always be our side as a teacher!

Thank again Sir! :smiley:

Hi Mr Torsten,

Thank you very much for your very goog work.
I think I have a problem with my ears because I don’t distinguish between the man voice and the woman voice.
Thankds
claudine

Dear Torsten
I am preparing for the TOEIC test, your TOEIC listening helps me a lot. I find it very useful and interesting.
It would be greate if you have complete TOEIC listening tests, they will help learners to evaluate their level.
Thank you very much for useful website! :slight_smile:

Hi Claudine,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. As for the different voices, please take a look at How to distinguish between voices?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A traffic jam[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Mr. Torsten,
Thank you very much for your help. This program is very useful. I hope I could study hard and efficiently to achieve the better results.
Best regards
Van Tu

Hi all,
Would you mind if I asked a question? Sometimes, I receive a notification in my mailbox about new-arrived messages in a topic I have seen. I click the link, but it says, “The topic or post you requested doesn’t exist”. Could you please tell me the reason why? Thank you so much!
Cheers!

I got the same. I think it appears when people reconsider and delete their messages. That’s why we can’t see them.

Audio for listening No 19 (TOEIC listening) is missing alot for answering question2 correctly

Hi Phuoc,

Could you please tell me which exercise you are referring to? Looking at your progress report, this was the last test you completed:
english-test.net/toeic/liste … egion.html

If you listen again you will find all the information you need to answer question 2 correctly.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A classroom[YSaerTTEW443543]

", and traffic there is backed up for about two miles. On Highway 33, a milk truck has overturned near "
That was exactly what the speaker did not say.

Hi Torsten

That part of the text is indeed currently missing from the recording. Maybe “Mindy” accidentally skipped over an entire line of text when he was recording. (Mindy is normally a woman’s name.)

Take care,
Amy

[color=darkblue][size=84]ESL teacher, translator, native speaker of American English and author of more than 8000 posts on this site.[/size]

Hi Toresten,'I’m Nga. I’m one of ur students. I’m trying to listen your listening series. In my opinion, it’s not much difficult because the questions’re not hard. Although the speechs ang vocablulary are so interesting. I could learn a lot of new words. I hope you improve the questions to be harder and you should ask more questions, maybe 5 questions each speech is better.
I’m looking forward your though about my advise.
Sincerely,
Nga Phan

Thanks for your sharing. I will do and send feedback as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Hello Trangnt,
Have a nice day to you.
I really thank you for guiding to me.
Now, I am novice in English. I am just learner.
If I have chance I would like to get improvement in English. But I am not Online everyday. I am working in my country, Myanmar.
So, I have no time at Online. I am interesting in English, especially speaking.
But I am poor in English. It means I need to try hard, I think so…
I can’t listening at Online because of internet connection.
So, please forgive me.

That’s all fro now,

Sincerely,
Soe

Please forgive me about of my simple English.