Wanted: Feedback on TOEIC Listening Exercises

Hi, Huong

I guess that’s because the author had deleted the post very probably after you got the [color=blue]Topic Reply Notification. Hopefully, it helps you. Or anyone has differnt view for this problem?

Maggie^^

Hi Soe,

I think just administrator of the website can help you. I’m only online on the work-time of my company, so I just practice English at break-time noon.
I hope that someone else can help you.
Hi everyone, please help Soe solve this problem!

Thanks,

Trang Nguyen

Good evening Sir, really i feel i’m going good & my english is improving by using english-test.net

Hi Torsten.

I have same problems when I doing the TOEIC listening exercises, really I can’t understand the sins of question mostly I have give the incorrect answer
Please you help me in this case. I am really happy to join this site. I am crazy for learning English.

A lot of thanx for this kindness.

Best regards

Nice Rose

Hi Mr.Torsten,

The Listened to the tests they are useful, but most of them with no sound so i used text show.
Thank
Iman

Hi Iman,

All of our listening exercise have sound – otherwise they wouldn’t be ‘listening’ but ‘reading’ exercises. If you can not hear the sound you need to install Flash.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: She was at the conference last year, wasn’t she?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi teacher’s

I asked a question? Sometimes, I receive a notification in my mailbox about new-arrived messages in a topic I have seen. I click the link, but it says, “The topic or post you requested doesn’t exist”. Could you please tell me the reason why? Thank you so much!
and my 2nd question? is i ahve not find the answer from your side tell me please, how i able to receive this on feedback answers or Comments?

best regards

Nice Rose :frowning:

dear sir torsten,

tell me please! i am going to the right way or not? and did you receive my post…?

have a nice day

nice rose

Hi all,
It’s a long time since I last visited our forum. I’m glad that more and more new members have joined! Thank you for all your replies to my question about the notifying mails. I also think that it’s because of the authors’ immediate deletion, so we can’t see those items.A long holiday in Vietnam is coming, so I returned home to enjoy it. May the God bless and keep you all!
Best wishes,

Hi Torsten,
it seems to me there is a mistake on:

english-test.net/toeic/liste … egion.html

This is a question “What is the problem on Highway 33?” from “TOEIC listening IV, part 2, exercise 9” .
I listened it many many times and I couldn’t catch any answer about Highway 33 or simly figure 3.
Is it my dull hearing?

Thanks for that, Colonelcy. We’ll re-record the text to fix the mistake.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Would you rather have juice or a soft drink?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I already sort of understand this basic english skills, what I was searching for was letter exercises and how to answer comprehension questions not really all this tests.
But not to lie I really sort, sort of enjoyed some tests as I also did mine seperately, but all I just need is 'letter and comprehension questions rather than sounds…questions. It would be great if you could show we were to get this torsten thanks! :smiley:

We are all employed or (professional) students and we have many target dates and assignment submission dates to keep. In my opinion, it requires an extremely high level of motivation to carry on with the effort to enahnce our English skills to meet the requirements of these competitive examiantions. From my own experience, I am successful because one of my friends suggested an innovative method for preparations and it really worked.
The first point is, we should be albe to keep the fire in our belly alive. How to do that? None of the existing English training programs can keep such a heat on us. I realised that, it is our passion, which is the one and only friend you have - your passion is you.
My friend introduced me to the idea "passion based learning’ - there is another similar ideas called “Content based Learning”. These products invite you, seduce you and make you learn without any effort at all.

As per my understanding, Espoir Technologies is world’s no.1 in that area. They have many innovative products for all age groups. For example “Smarten Your English through Success Secrets”, “Smarten Your English through Movies”, “Smarten Your English through Cricket”, “Smarten Your Communication through Wit & Wisdom”, “Sharpen Your English through Love & Romance” etc. For more details I strongly recommend you to visit their website. Ultimately you are going to get benefitted by that.

Hi,
audio doesn’t suit Transcript on
english-test.net/toeic/liste … suits.html

Transcript is short.

Hi Torsten!
The exercises are very useful and I enjoed myself very much!
I liked them!These one which I did were easy for me.
Thanks for all!
Best regards,
Angelina

Hi Torsten!
Excuse me for my little mistake"enjoed",I had to write"enjoyed"

Hi. Torsten Daerr
My problem while is listening a spoken audio. I am not able to succes the listening comprehensions tests, it starts to buffering and finally hang or not found My operations sistem is windows media player
Help me
Thx

Hello Epelina Gultom,

Our system blocks the attempts to download audio files IF:

1. A user is listening to more than 2 audio files at the same time.
  2. Your audio player is using more than 3 download threads at the same time.

Slava

dear sir Trosten,

I want preparation TOEIC. Tell I how can make possible that….?

best regarda

Nice Rose

Hi Nice Rose,

You need to complete all these exercises: english-test.net/toeic/listening/

In addition, you need to complete the rest of the tests on our site and repeat them until you get all of them right.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What type of wine do you prefer?[YSaerTTEW443543]