Wanted: Feedback on TOEIC Listening Exercises

Hello, Torsten
thank you for the lessons. They are great and the whole system is interesting. But I also want to download the files as I am a teacher and I’d like to use them at my classes (if it is possible). We have no opportunity to use the Internet at our classes. It would be very convenient as the records are quite short and contain a lot of information at the same time.

just read your email and you know exactly what my difficulty is! i will following your links and looking forward to more of your emails. thanks!

I have something the problem in learning English skills my problem is I understand anyone to speak and get every think you mean , but is difficult to me who to reply to answer exactly. speaking is very slowely so who to solve this probelm , befor my teacher tall me speak more at home I try more but stale the found .
thank you
adam

hi Mr., Torsten
again it is me Faten I know You are getting pored of me but I am really sorry and thank you very much for your great interesting and for insisting on giving me a great and valuable push to improve my inglish writing and speaking skills and onstly I have a problem at them. Now I do not have ear phones to record voice messages but I am working on it again thank you very much and please do not stope helping me.

Dear sir,
I am a blind student. I really want to practise my listening skill on this useful website, but I cannot turn on the audio here. Could you please show me the way? Thank you so much for your help in advance.
Best regards,
Dao Thu Huong

hello

i am searching for summer schools with low fee to improving my english and…
can u please help me?i really intrested in such of these courses.

thanks.zomorod

Dear Dao Thu Huong,

Do you happen to know if you have Flash installed on your computer? Also, can you somehow find the play buttons on these pages: english-test.net/esl/lesson- … ction.html

Thank you very much,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Boats on the water[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,
You are perfectly right! And I wonder if you would understand my “hunger” for the sort of things , I mean that particular real and and revolutioning way of learning English that you’ve ben talking about.In other words, it is indeed of interest to me .
ButTorsten, my biggest problem is that I don’t own a computer now. I am planning to buy even a laptop in the coming days because I can’t do it without English, especially spoken English. And you know what, I’ve landed a big contract of silmulteneous translation as of the 23rd to 26th of feb.09.
More importanlty , I am going to be in charge of the department of translation,Interpreting and language Teaching within a multi-service company we mounted on our own.
So just keep keeping me abreast of the latest in learning the English language and I promise to stay tuned until I get my laptop. :lol:
Best Regards,
Marc Yougone from Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.

I am convinced that listening is the key to learn English but as there is a difference between British and American if somebody listen the both in the same time will this be good or not.
I am listening CNN and BBC and there is considerable difference in pronunciation.

Dear Mr. Torsten Daerr,
Thank you so much for your instructions. I have downloaded the Flash and installed in on my computer, but maybe there’s something wrong, so it doesn’t run. Could you please tell me where is the reliable place to download that software? And I can’t find the play button on the website you gave. I’m really interested in this forum, but perhaps sometimes, I encounter difficulties when surfing these sites. I wonder if you could show me the way? Thank you so much for having created a very helpful website for us to learn English and your consideration to my troubles. I’m looking forward to receiving your reply!
Best regards,

Hello Thu Huong,

You must see this flash recorder with red button.

If you have problem with flash in your browser, please visit adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ again.

Or here: Troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player installation for Windows

Many thanks
Slava

PS What browser do you use?

hi,
i tried many times but i cannot record my own voice while reading the same text.
please help me in recording
neelofer

Dear Slava,
I’m using Firefox. I also tried using Internet Explorer, but it also didn’t run. I wonder if you can put the links to the Audio files? I’m sorry for posting too many demands, but I do want to study English via this wonderful resource. So many thanks for your instructions!
Best regards,

Hi,

Please follow these instructions: english-test.net/images/forum/

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: An office meeting[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Thu Huong,

Please tell me which software program you want to download? You need Flash which you can download here: Download Flash.

In addition, have you tried the following page?
Flash Problems?

Also, when you the link below, can you see the player Slava has posted earlier? Here is the page where you should see the player with the red button Slava indicated: Listening Comprehension Tests

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A smiling girl[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Mr. Daerr,
I have successfully installed the flash player on my computer. My younger sister clicked the play button for me, and I already listened to the audio. I’m a blind person, so I can’t use the mouse like that. So, could you please put this command under the form of a link? It’s better for me, because I can only use the keyboard. Thank you so much for your guidance.
Best regards,

Dear Thu Huong,

Thank you very much for your patience and your feedback. We have inserted links next to the MP3 files so you should be able to find them using your keyboard. Please say hello to your sister, it’s great that she also helps you learn English.

Talk to you soon,
Torsten
PS: Please let me know if you can hear to the voice messages on the forum too.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A building with railings[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Mr. Daerr!
Thank you so much for your help! Now, I myself can turn on the voice mesages and do a lot of interesting exercises here. The sound quality of the files is wonderful! You have helped me a lot in my progress of studying English. Wish you a nice weekend!
Warm regards,
Dao Thu Huong

Dear Dao Thu Huong,

I’m glad you find our site useful and it’s a good feeling to have you here on the forum. By the way, your English is very amazing and you are making great strides and I’m sure you will be an excellent teacher. If you like you can tell us more about yourself. What do you do in your free time and how is life at the university?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A lot of pollution[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi! Torsen,
It was very long not to chat with you. I am really appreciated what you did to help others. And also thank you for up load this listening exercise. The foreign people (not use English) will be familiar by the script in daily work life. This is really helpful.

Am not really to comment as you all did this “charity” (pleasure) for all over the world. What word should I say for such a thing like that?

In listening " Restaurant emplyoee is promoting Dinner special/ TOEIC…" for the answer no 3: Which one is correct?
3). What will the speaker probably do next?
Go and help other customers – CORRECT
Take these customers’ order---------------I choosed this because it’s stated in script, Start cooking a T-bone steak
Drink a regular cocktail

But am not quite sure, as don’t understand the way (range) of English language style.
Thanks,