Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Hi Sir,

This is Noorul Ameen From India. I am 25 years old .I am a software Developer . I need to speak in English Fluently . But I am struggling.
I wish to Learn but I know grammer eventhough i cant speak simultaneiouly. What are the ways to improve my communication ?

Thanks For Reading
Noorul

Hi Torsten! Thnx so much for the first email lesson showing the uses of VERB. I really love learning English
language by using 20th century new words . Pl. do keep me sending lessons as per ur schedule . I shall appreciate
receiving your specific advise on letter writings (personal and commercial /formal/informal) but not romance type.

Wish you a happy week end, best regards Tufail

Hello Torsten Daerr!

How are you today? Thanks for you about the second email.
I will try to pratise English grammar everyday.
My English isn’t good enough to work. i joined this website to learn it better.
thank u very much

Ratna

Thxs :))

Dear Torsten,
I’m Seesein. Thanks for your tests. I have done the first test. I’m sorry to join the forum late because of our country connection is very poor. It is difficult to use internet. But I must try.

Hi! Everyone
This is Bhawani from Nepal. I,ve also joined this site to be fluent in english language. Since the English language is international language it became compulsary for every one to be fluent in English. We all are here and our common goal is to learn English. let us practive collectively. there is a saying in English " Nothing is impossible to a willing heart".
Thanks in advance for your learning commitment…

hi,
i am really very happy now.i thank god for found this website.hope its takes me to improve my english.thanks in advance.
bye,
latchu

Dear Torsten,
I’m Sharon.I’ve just received your second e-mail lesson.I’m learning a lot from this forum and I hope that my English will soon improve.I’m currently a student in one of the
public universities in Kenya.I’m good in writing essays but my big challenge comes to speaking English fluently.Am already improving,thanks to English-net test.Goodbye

regards,
Sharon khalif

Hi everyone!
My name is Ruslan, I’m from Kyrgyzstan(Central Asia). This site is very usefull for everyone I guess! Thanks!
Life in my country is very interesting and if you want to meet friends from enother countries or just to practice English, please feel free to write to my email rus2189@list.ru.
bye,
Ruslan

I’m Shakir
I’m from Pakistan
I’m 30 years old.
I’m looking smart.
I’m Very tall my height is 5’.11’’.
I’m diploma holder engineer.
I’m married.
I’m respected our teachers.
I’m try to learn English.
I’m happy because my teachers are very good.

thanks sir,
that’s great :wink:

Dear sir,

I’m from Rwanda Kigali city Kicukiro district

Many thanks a bout your English, I have problem in English like gram vocabulary listening, writing and I’m not able to spend what I thinking to society in briefly you re my answer i know that in few days I ll not be as first for your English thank you.

thank you

thank you

Dear Torsten,

I’m Ino. Many thank for this interesting test and I like it most. I want to improve my English as English is not mother tounge in my country, Indonesia. Nowadays, many Indonesian learn English.

Kind Regards,
Ino

many thanks to you

Hi Mr Torsten…
I am Yunita from Indonesia, and I have completed my first test,…
I like english and I really want to improve my english and this is one of my effort to reach my goal
I believe you can help me… :slight_smile:
thanks…

Hi Torsten

I want to learn English so fast, and I think your lessons are usefull for me. Thanks for your help

This is really nice.

thank you so much