Verb 'Be' (Unit 2)

Hi, everybody
I’m Rakesh Biswal . I live in Bhubaneswar, the city of temples in India. I work as a service engineer for Berger Paints. Hope to have a good number of friends here.

Dear Torsten
Thank you very much for the lesson.
How many test I resolve in lesson.
Sincerely

thanks so much

Hi,My name is Parisa,I’m from Iran,I graduated 2 years ago.My major is Computer engineering,I’ve worked since 2 years.
I couldn’t speak fluency , I have to think a lot before speaking.
thanks so much for helpin me.

thank for information, but better if you add .mp3 to practice our prounaouncaition

good time to all :
ps send me any thing about learnning English

Hello Abudi.
Here are some things:
The word ‘anything’ is one word, not two.
Sentences begin with a capital letter.
Sentences end with a full stop or equivalent mark.

thank you
i can improve my english language with help you if i can’t always come to here excuse me pleas and so Dont bother me

Thanks for the same

Hi Torsten.
Thank you for your lessons.
You want to know more about me, right?
Yes, I will tell you about myself.
My name is Bunthai. I’m 17 years old. I’m from Cambodia. Nowadays I’m studying English as my second language. I have studied English for many years, but I think I’m not very good in this language. So I want to improve my English. And I hope your lessons can help me.
Sorry, if I use any word wrong. If anything wrong, please help me.
Thanks.

Hi Alan,

Thank you so much for helping me day by day and really i feel this is very helpful to me because all things are daily usage so i am very happy to say. You are Awesome Alan… Many Thanks to You.

Regards,
HarrY

Dear Torsten,
I am Vinh. Thank you for your tests. My full name: Thai Vinh. I am a engineer. My office is in ho chi minh City, Vietnam. I usually work by english but i am not good english. Special, my listen skill. and my vocabulary is few. so can you guide to me?
best regard!
vinh

Dear Mr Torsten,

Thank you so much for sending me the emails on English learning.
Now my english skills are very bad and I want to improve them.
I’ll continue learning from you.
Kind regards,

Cao Trang

Hi i’m kabiru abdulrazaq from zamfara state of nigeria.

Hi everyone.Thanks a lot for the second lesson.It’s really clear to me.I think I’ll enjoy all your lesson.
best regards Dear Torsten and all eglish-test.net web sites author.

Thank so much for teaching me :slight_smile:
Sincerely
Maritza

Hi I m dhan,
I want to improve myu communication (verbal & written ) both.
I am awarw about the basic grammer & rules but while writing long sentences come first in my mind. I want tplearn smart writing skills.

thanks for your help

Dear Torsten,

Thank you for sending me the email. I think these letters are very helpful for me.

Best Regards
Bigape

hi
I’m sana
I’m from sudan
I’m engineering
I need to improve my English language and skills to be better.
I hope find helpness with you
thank you.