TOEIC Simulator in exam mode?

this is very helpful … I’m going to take it again… thank you

I really like this service. May God Bless you all…now, I am better to speak and listen of English speech than before. Thanks

thank you quite much . i 'll try me best. but one things i want to know about grammar . i want to learn start basic .

Right answers: 114
Wrong answers: 69
Empty answers: 17
Your score:
Listening: 365
Reading: 218
Complete: 583

This is my results =)
How to evaluate it? I don’t know are they good or bad.

Thanks for the test.Difficulties -Business English and as they say it is a hard nut to crack .Best regards.

Dear Torsten… thank u so much 4 this exsam I will take it as soon as I can!!

Thanks, but I got a big of a problem when it comes to going back in history. When I wanted to go to the previous question, it showed text saying that I cannot return due to some kind of error and all I can do is to reset the whole test or continue without returning. Well, I finally managed to get back to the question which I wanted. However, in the end I found out that it marked all previous questions as empty. So, when I did that on question 80, I lost all of the previous answers :frowning: Maybe it just isn’t designed for Google Chrome :-/

Therefore, I have score like this now:

Right answers: 106
Wrong answers: 9
Empty answers: 85

Could you post all correct answers so I can do only those 80, and just tick the rest of them to get the final score correctly and not have to spend another 2 hours?

Thanks

Edit. Guess I gotta do it all again; By the way, Can I listen to the recordings more times or not?

Thanks you very much for the simulator. For me, it’s hard because my english just started.
we go learning little by little.

see you later, teacher.
Ronald Vega.

Hi Dear Torsten.
I did the test.My score is 489 but unfortunately i hadn’t enough time to complete it and also it was a little hard for me.
I have some problem by listening. what should i do to improve it? please help me.
thank you teacher.
parnaz

Hi Torsten,

Thank you for the simulated Toeic test , It’s really a challenging for me especiately in

the reading section , Indicates that I still have a long time to go for the English study.

Realy appreciat for your dedication !

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i had to start again my computer shut down and so i miss the info grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Dear Torsten,

I have been attending your courses only for more than 2 months. It’s great pleasure to do the tests and I find them brilliant To tell the truth, I should work hard and hard to improve my English. But I don’t mind doing the first Simulated TOEIC Tests. Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Sincerely yours,
Ramilya Nigmatullina

Dear Torsten I liked the test but, the speed of the internet is very slow. It takes 2 or 3 minutes to load one question and some questions aren`t be loaded untill the end. Thanks, Natig

thank you i just saw the answer sheet,where is the question one?

Thank you very much for this program

I loved this text, i done about 154 questions, but need to stop because had problems in the computer. I ask:I need do begining again? ou is possible to continue when i stoped?
Thanks and congratulations in this new project, i sent to my friends too.
Sumara
Brasil - São Paulo

Hi, yes you can listen to any of the questions if you complete them in ‘Training Mode’: english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: It’s been a tough week, hasn’t it?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,
In fact, I would like to go through this test, but unfortunately my net line is very slow and so the test will take me a great time to spend.
Is there a way to take the test to give me real time for the answering the test?
Thank you for your great efforts.

It is interesting. Thank you very much

Hung

Hello Torsten,
Well, I’m glad to be informed about the TOIEC test, I tried to do it, but it didn’t work.
On the left appears a picture and on the right you can see for example: " Question 1
(A)
(B)
©
(D)"
There are no questions that can be seen.
Thanks for your help

Soumeya