Please send me your materials.
My email is thegodofwar12345@yahoo.com

Dear
i want to search a TOEFL material for learning
plz
If You can help me than do it

Thanking you
ravinder@royal.net

I just wanted to throw out there our COMPLETE iBT TOEFL Prep program. 40 hours recorded viewings accessible anytime from your computer from $175US+.

Covers all the iBT topics and includes live, graded feedback from Professor Corey Lay who has 13 years teaching experience and 4 years experience teaching the new iBT TOEFL.

You can see an example recording on my Facebook video page or look at the entire 1st class here:

Let me know if you have any questions,

JD

Here is a list of his recent students’ scores:

CONGRATULATIONS to the following students for their success on recent iBT TOEFL tests:

Mary K. – 26 in Speaking
Abdulmohsen M. – 102 overall (29 R, 26 L, 22 S, 25 W) **
Andre C. – 116 overall (30 R, 29 L, 28 S, 29 W)
Nensi P. – 26 in Speaking and 25 in Writing **
Angela E. – 97 overall (24 R, 22 L, 26 S, 25 W) **
Olga D. – 116 overall (29 R, 30 L, 29 S, 28 W) **
Mariana R. – 107 overall (30 R, 29 L, 24 S, 24 W)
Chau D. – 27 in Speaking **
Andre M. – 99 overall
Sunita (Sonia) P. – 26 in Speaking **
Subha R. – 26 in Speaking **
Nima A. – 26 in Speaking **
Ola H. – 27 in Speaking & 25 in Writing **
Gloriz S. – 111 overall (26 R, 28 L, 29 S, 28 W) **
Guoliang J. – 113 overall (30 R, 29 L, 26 S, 28 W) **
Ting Ting Z. – 109 overall (30 R, 29 L, 22 S, 28 W)
Puja S. – 27 in Speaking (97 overall) **
Aparna S. – 26 in Speaking (107 overall) **
Agnieszka B. – 104 overall (28 R, 29 L, 23 S, 24 W)

** = reached the goal of 26 in speaking for a professional license

hi Kay,

could you please send me those materials on my email address: nchonova (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you!

Neli

hi everyone …I am giving toefl test next month. It would be grateful if you provide me the the preparation material ASAP. My email id is pankaj.bang@gmail.com

Hi Pankaj,

You can see free 10 minute samples of iBT TOEFL prep here:

youtube.com/teacherjames08

Each lesson is 2 hours long (20 lessons) but you can view the 1st ten minutes for free. It’s still very good help.

Best of luck!

teacherjames.com/studyhall2.php?id=1

hi, could you please send it to me too?
I’ll sit TOEFL IbT next saturday and I still have to practice the speaking and writing sections… a lot!

andrewromani@gmail.com

Thanks you very much in advance.
Andrew

thank you for sending it at: omar_sfaxien@hotmail.com
thank you again for help

Hi Kay,

it seems that there is no such thing as preparation materials collection, right?
i did not receive any response from you…
why do all these people write their emails in here? i wouldn’t do that!

Neli

Hi Kay,

Neli is right,I think u dont have anything in Hand,if you have it send it to the people who requested them.

Can you tell us why you posted the message if you dont have anthing in hand :frowning: ?

Zahin,

i also need the toefl material , i ll b taking the test in jan. my email is s_kanwal19@hotmail.com

Hi, I am new to this club, and I am preparing for the test too.
Can you send me matrial too?
Thanks for a lot of your help^^
e mail is :thduddl90@hotmail.com

Hi Kay,

This is dipti. I m giving toefl ibt in jan. I will appreciate your e-books and material .plz send me on my email id- sonia2675@yahoo.com

Thanks & regards

Hi kay,

I am a new member and register it today only!!!

I am planning to give my TOEFL test by end of January or Febuary…

It will be really greta if you can also share the study material, my email ID is - shwetasharma2210@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks a lot in advance!
shweta

Hi Kathy,
I hope u can send the materials to me too as i m preparing for my Toefl exam e…
My email is theressa_my86@hotmail.com

HOpe to get your mail soon!! :smiley:

hie m sindhiya here iam a dentist and having my toefl exam next month can u please share your material with me ill be very thankful.ma id is sindhiya2@hotmail.com

Please send me too my id is shallynanda@gmail.com

i am giving my toefl on 13th jan, if possible please please do send me essential materials on my email - drsuketu@live.com.

Thanks alot!!!

It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
In my opinion, knowledge gained from experience is more important than knowledge gained from books. I also believe that experience is more effective than books because we can learn practical through the experience on the other hand we read theory from the books.
Books are the only one way to enhance our knowledge. We can be familiar with everything by reading different kind of books. Like we can know about different countries & different cultures through the books. Nevertheless, if we could visit those countries then we would be able to go to many historical places, talk to the people of those countries & observe their ways of lives,traditions,customes & societies with our own eyes. In this way, we can draw a full idea about that country. This is the experience. So it is very efficient than expanding our knowledge from the books.
Additionally, we can learn technical skills through the experience which is not possible from the books. To give illustrate, in college or university, before doing any experiment we just read theory from the books but until we do it with the laboratory apparatus, we can’t understand clearly. Because there is a lot of difference between knowledge gained from books and knowledge gained from experience. It’s admitted that which we gain from experience is more memorable and outstanding than that we learn from the books.
Most important thing, we all take higher education to get a better job. And in a good company, experienced person is always hired.Like, if I don’t have any job experience but I have a good result certificate then I have no place in that company. Because there could be many experienced employers and obviously they’ll get chance before me.
For the following reasons, knowledge gained from experience is more important from knowledge gained from books. Practical knowledge is more effective, memorable and helpful. Books only increase our knowledge but experiences provide our skills in hands.

Hi kay:
i hope u can send it to me ,too. Because i need so badly.
Thanks! My e-mail is wangfei229@gmail.com